surrender - avenge.

BOOK ONE

BOOK ONE.

SUMMARY :  The tales of werewolves and vampires may sound like something only a child would believe, but in this world, they're the nearest thing to normal. Alpha V, leader of the Black Blood Pack, is the cold-hearted killer. He's the talk of the surrounding pack territories. He fears no one and his only goal is to remain number one.

Alpha Jungkook is the second most powerful alpha, but he is no where close to Alpha V. He isn't cold-hearted, nor is he a killer. Despite both of them being opposites, they do share some tough childhood experiences. Will that be enough to draw them together? Will it be enough to keep two different and powerful alphas happy?

Because at the end of the day, they're mates, whether they like it or not.

*

"You remember the deal, don't you?" He asked, lips by my neck and arms caging around me. I gulped, nodding slowly.

"Good, then surrender."

*

BOOK TWO

BOOK TWO.

AUTHOR : Pisanthrophobia_ 
BOOK STATUS : COMPLETED.

SUMMARY :  Please read book one before this one, for it may not make sense. Thank you💜

*

One month down, one month left. Time is ticking. Alliances are forming. Plans are beginning. It's all or nothing.

Taehyung has a goal, and regardless of the time limit or what anyone says, he's going to achieve it.

Even if it kills him.

*

"Mark my words. I will find you, and when I do,"

"I will kill you."

*