Cologne

These titles suck I swear. Thank you all so much for reading I hope it's going well! Enjoy~
__________________________________

The two of you were still standing there on the disco lighting roller skating rink.

There was a difference in your expressions and feelings less to say.

You were still staring awkwardly, not knowing where else to look other than his captivating crimson eyes.

Bakugou wasn't confused, but more, hesitant now because of his earlier actions.

"Are you just going to stare or do you want me to teach you?" Bakugou asked, closing his crimson eyes just a centimeter.

His grip on you became less rough and a more gentle kind.

This is why I want to die. You thought shaking your head.

Your cheeks had been extremely red the whole entire time, there was no denying it was a mad cherry blush. Bakugou didn't acknowledge it at all, why?

"Y-you don't h-have to d-do t-this." You shuttered still against the rinks wall.

From afar, it looked like Bakugou was pinning you against it on purpose. To Mina, at least.

"They aren't making any moves!" The pink alien said agitated. Mina was so close to rolling thunder her way over there, as she called it, someone obviously stopped her.

"Leave them alone. Be patient." Jirou said with a chill face. "You know that's not in my body system!" Mina whisper yelled still fighting.

Bakugou smacked his lips, trying not to get angry. From touching your wrist, he felt your calm vibe tap onto him for some reason.

"Do you always have to answer my question with a question?" He said in a very deep voice. That is never going to be not attractive. You said in your head, feeling your brain slap you on the inside.

"W-well I can't answer with a specific set of words. M-maybe?" You said adding a final question at the end.

Bakugou put his head down, to chuckle. "Since your not answering and I don't wanna see you suffer for this stupid shit. You're learning with me." He demanded.

Before you could make up an excuse, he pulled you away from the wall.

"W-wait!" You squeaked already slipping into the skates.

Bakugou swiftly turned around and saw you moving frantically with the roller skates. His crimson red orbs grew wide when he realized you were clearly going to eat shit.

Shit. He thought removing himself from your wrist. Instead he held both of your hands in his large warm ones.

Your chest ended up bumping with his, saving your body from a fatal wound. The only problem was, your face grew 50 shades darker. They said 100 was the maximum but you were about to break a whole new world record of blushing.

"S-Sorry!" You stuttered fixing your posture to attempt and stand up correctly. Failing.

Your feet were moving to much and you had grabbed onto the loose collar of Bakugou's black jacket.

"I said to stop being sorry." He said in a tone that made him look like a soldier. The position really disagreed.

You were helplessly in his arms. One of his arms was gripping your shoulder to keep you up. The other was lightly holding your hand.

Bakugou was standing perfectly, his muscular back slightly hunched from holding you on his rock hard chest.

"I-I'm s-s I uh mean o-okay." You managed to say sounding like a remix tape. "Good." He said with a side smirk. These looks are killing me softly. Your mind wondered about.