And Like a Flash, That Promise Could be Broken

Title doesn't make that much sense but you guys are very smart, I love you all. Let me know if you have ideas for dates and things! Lower volume if you listen. Enjoy ~
________________________________

Mina batted her eyelashes innocently at you. Jirou was gripping her temples in agony for you, thinking your life was over.

Kirishima was teasing Bakugou about the kiss. "So like, are you sure it was a real true love's kiss? Hmm?" Kirishima said putting his arm over Bakugou, the ash blonde gave him a death glare with his crimson red eyes.

The red haired male backed away faster than his grades could drop, bad choice to touch with the always angry Bakugou.

"Yeah not gonna lie to you Bakugou, it looked kinda forced." Sero joined in their conversation.

Bakugou felt both of their annoying voices go into one ear and out the other on each side. "Tch, why should I explain more? You clearly saw blind idiots." Bakugou growled.

"Yeah but then again if we were blind we wouldn't even see how ugly you look, I could go on with life without seeing your face. Seriously how did Y/n choose you? She's hot bro, you're literally a troll next to her." Sero said eyeing his features.

The black haired males eyes traveled to look at a signaling Kirishima. The shark boy was waved his hands around, his lips reading 'stop you're going to get killed' while his hands still moved frantically.

"What?" Sero whispered still being the dumb person he is. Bakugou angrily grabbed the collar of his shirt. "What did you say fucking tape face?" Bakugou spoke with gritted teeth, a dark aura surrounding him.

"Fuck I'm shit. I mean don't kill me I have so much to live for! Yeah I'm an idiot, but I don't so drugs!" Sero screeched like a little girl and tried to cover his face with old lady shaking hands.

Kirishima was so confused, and that was a very normal thing so no one cared. "Drugs? I can't believe it bro, I thought you were on something since day one!" He grinned and let the dark, scary atmosphere die down.

It was replaced with his stupid, goofy one. They were little kids stuck in a teenagers body.

Bakugou let Sero go. "Idiots." He murmured under his breath.

"Idiots indeed! But just add Bakugou and everyone else into the mix! Expect for lovely Y/n of course! She is too pretty to be called that Bakahoe." Monoma joined into the conversation with a smile on his face.

Deeply hidden in his body, the kind smile wrote evil and death on the inside.

Bakugou got angry again. "I swear to fucking god if you call me that again I'll shove you into a dumpster. And stop calling Y/n that or I'll rip your damn face off. Back the fuck off sadistic freak, shes mine." You heard Bakugou's deep voice.

You felt the heat on your cheeks grow hot as a blood rush started a fire on them.

Monoma laughed, a short snort at the end. "Hippity hoppity, women aren't property thank you very much Bakahoe. So therefore Y/n isn't yours, which also means she can come to me anytime." Monoma looked over at you an winked.

The embarrassment was bigger than the whole planet, and your cheeks were scarlet red.

Bakugou's crimson red eyes twitched at the blonde boy who was smiling at you.

"Why is everyone going after my sister?! Is there some sort of magnet on her?!" Denki pulled his hair down, stressed over your love life more than you were.

Shinsou was still attempting to encourage him and stay positive about the whole situation. "Calm down short circuit. Your sisters too pretty and we're being truthful." Shinsou sighed and patted your brother, a pink tint to his nose.