Chapter One

You stood at the kitchen counter, cutting potatoes and you kept your eyes trained onto the knife cutting through the potatoes. You have the pot filled with water inside that waiting for the cut potatoes to go inside. You cut the last potato, gathering all the cut potatoes in your hands and walking towards the stove, dropping the cut potatoes inside the water. A few droplets of water jumped, but none of them touched your hand. You went back to the counter, grabbing the last handful of cut potatoes and moving towards the stove.

A screaming 7 month old baby caught your attention and you let out a groan.

You hurried to the stove and you dropped the cut potatoes into the pot then moved your way to the living room. You really need to finish making dinner before Bakugo comes home from his hero duties. You were really hoping the cartoons that's playing on the TV screen kept your son, Nobuyuki distracted long enough for you get close enough to finishing dinner.

You stood in the living room, seeing Nobuyuki bouncing in his bouncer and the music on the bouncer playing. You watched Nobuyuki hold out his little arms and cry loudly. You walked towards your son and picked him up from the bouncer, holding him in your arms. You cradle the back of his head, bouncing on your feet as you comforted your son.

"You little rascal," you chuckled, shaking your head.

Nobuyuki stopped crying as you held him in your arms. The 7 month old baby letting out noises that sound babbles and coos, but at this point you weren't really expecting anything new. You have a feeling when your son has reached the years, he's going to be clingy to you and maybe Bakugo.

You held your son on your hip, walking back into the kitchen and you decided to make soup. You can't really do much while holding your son, but you can manage. You'll put in microwaveable broccoli because it's easy to make and it's quick too. You opened the freezer, grabbing the frozen bag of broccoli then going to the microwave and throwing the bag inside. You pressed the numbers on the microwave, hearing it start and you walked away.

The telephone started ringing and you walked over, seeing the box of miso soup and you grabbed the phone. You held the phone between your shoulder and ear, reading the instructions of this box miso soup.

"Hello?"

"Hello, darling! How are you!"

You smiled. "I'm good, Mitsuki. How are things with you?" You walked over to the sink, placing the box on the counter and grabbng the handle of another pot then placing it on the stove.

"They're lovely! You and Katsuki should come visit us sometime! We haven't seen our adorable nephew in awhile and I miss pinching those chubby cheeks of Nobuyuki's! He's absolutely a beautiful baby that two of you have made."

You blushed, embarrassed that Bakugo's mother would bring up a little reference of the two of you conceiving a child. You felt Nobuyuki rest his head on your chest, watching you try to open the box with one hand. "Heh, Nobuyuki is craving attention at the moment. I can barely finish dinner before Katsuki comes home. I will mention visiting you and Masaru when we're eating dinner."

"Of course, darling! No pressure, but I'm pretty sure that brat of mine wouldn't want to visit us, but a little physical harm might do him in."

"Katsuki has been a little stressed, I think," you said, finally getting the box to open. The only hard part is opening the package with one hand. "He just seems more tired than usual and I've caught him falling asleep a few times on his off days. He could go for a vacation, but I just have to persuade him to."

"Darling, he'd literally would do what you say. Just tell him and that brat will listen to you even if he thinks it'll help his family."

A pair of arms wrapped around your waist from behind and a kiss is pressed on your neck. You watched Katsuki's hand grab the packet and pour it into the pot, removing his arms around you and grabbing the pot then moving to the sink. He filled the pot with water and his eyes glued to the pot.