Chapter Two

You looked at Bakugo with a confused and angry gaze. Bakugo didn't bother to look at you at all, eating his dinner that you have made and you felt more annoyed when he still didn't look at you. You let out a quiet sigh, paying attention to Nobuyuki and continued to feed your son. You aren't even sure what's Bakugo's problem with it.

"Why?" You asked, your gaze burning holes into him. "Why not, Katsuki?"

Bakugo didn't say anything at all. The only noise present is the clicking of his spoon hitting the plate and Nobuyuki's humming. You could feel your mouth dry up in anticipation, but you have a feeling Bakugo isn't going to answer you until you provoke him.

"Scared about me taking all your glory?" You joked, raising an eyebrow.

Bakugo's gaze snaps, a scowl present on his features. "You know that's not why, [Name]."

"Then what is it, Katsuki!" You yelled, glaring at Bakugo.

You raised your voice, your anger being focused on Bakugo that you stopped feeding your son. Bakugo's scowl deepens, Nobuyuki crying out from either you not feeding him fast enough or because you raised your voice. You stood up from your seat suddenly, the chair being knocked to the floor by the sudden movement of you standing.

"Is it because of the Ikebukuro incident?" You asked, Bakugo looks back down at his dinner. You scoffed, "It is, huh. Katsuki, that was months ago! I'm completely healed and I know how to take care of myself! I don't need your approval to do so."

"[Name], drop the fucking conversation and let's just eat dinner," Bakugo said, his tone calm and monotone.

You gritted your teeth, glaring at him harshly. "We're not dropping the fucking topic!"

"My son is crying his fucking lungs out!" Bakugo yelled, raising his voice as he looked you in the eyes. "We're not gonna act like immature assholes while our son is screaming!"

You sucked your teeth. "You fucking feed him since he's your son then."

You walked out the kitchen, walking past the living room and towards the front door. You heard Bakugo shout your name over Nobuyuki'd screaming and crying, but you ignored him. You are angry at him. 

You opened the front door, closing it behind you as you walked out th house. You walked past the sidewalk and sat down, sitting on the curb. You'll go back inside the house when you aren't in a bad mood because you won't listen to what Bakugo's has to say.

You let out a deep sigh, closing your eyes and feeling the cool air leave feather kisses on your skin. You opened your eyes, gazing up at the night sky that's filled with the stars and one moon. You gazed at the sky with a solemn expression, thinking back to the inciden in Ikebukuro.

Ikebukuro was completely under destruction, a villain that you have never thought to be fighting against showed up. That one villain caused Ikebukuro to collapse, heroes all over the country tried to hurry towards the city, but you and a few other heroes arrived at the scene a lot quicker than them.

You were the one who took most of the villain's brute force. Your Telekinesis barriers kept breaking and your mind was starting to lose its focus. Despite fighting the villain that almost broke your sanity, you kept yelling to the local and minor heroes to save the citizens.

You did your best to stop the villain from throwing any buildings, but if you took your mind off the villain, he'd come at you full force. You weren't even sure if you'd survive the fight before the top 5 heroes came, but luckily they did. You were so relived at that moment, your body bleeding and exhausted from the fight.