Day 1

P.S Anything you recognise I do not own  

 After Conner finished his breakfast and changed from his pajamas(which was as cold as ice.)  He had no clue what to do, so he walked up to his sister Alex.

   Alex Bailey, was Conner's twin sister.  Even though they couldn't have been more different.  Even though Conner got better at school over the years, it seemed like Alex would always be the smarter one.  Alex had strawberry blonde hair, and wore a shimmery blue gown that always seem to leave magical sparkles every she went.

   As he looked around for Alex he bumped into Froggy and Red.  "Hey Conner!"  Froggy said enthusiastically from behind him. 

   "Oh hi,  Froggy and Red!"  Conner noticed that Red looked different than me normally did it seemed like she was hardly wearing make-up and had a plain simple red dress, with a over-coat made out of what looked like wolf skin.

   "Have you seen Alex?  I have no clue what to do and I am gonna see if she needs help with fixing the world or something."  Conner asked hoping they would have an answer.

   "I don't think I have,  then again I saw so many people today from the Fairy Council to the pixies that Clawdius almost ate!  Oh it was a terrible sight-"  As Red continued blabbering about the pixie Clawdius almost ate Froggy quickly told him, "No,  I haven't, and you might want to leave while you have a chance!"

   "What do you mean?" Conner asked curiously.  "Oh, Conner I just noticed do you need a haircut?"  Red asked, while walking closer to inspect his hair.

   "Uh, I don't-"  Conner said but interrupted from yelling up stairs.  Conner quickly ran while he still had the chance, his search for Alex quickly turned into saving his hair from the Lady in Red.  As he ran he heard yelling from upstairs.  Just as he was about the reach the steps of the palace he bumped into his sister Alex.

   "Hey Conner," Alex said cheerfully.  Conner groaned while rubbing his head.  

   "Why are you so cheerful?"  Conner asked suspiciously.  Then he realized why.  A young muscular man came walking from behind Alex.  "Oh no, you had to bring him along too?"

   "Hey lil'fella!"  Arthur said teasingly.  This annoyed Conner, for some weird reason this guy thought he was better than everyone.  

   "Last time I checked we're the same age?"  Conner said annoyed, while glaring at Alex.  He couldn't get what she saw in this guy.

   "Can't you two just get along?"  Alex pleaded to what seemed more to Conner than it was Arthur.  Conner knew the rest of his day would be bad if this guy showed up in the morning.

   "Well, he still doesn't have my permission to date you!"  Conner mumbled, but somehow Alex managed to hear him.

   "You don't see me doing this to Bree, do you?"  Alex questioned oblivious to Conner's  racing pulse.

   "Well-"  Apparently that was the end of the conversation, and the unapproved couple walked away from Conner as fast as they appeared.  "I didn't come here to argue to you I came hear to ask you a question!"  Conner muttered  annoyed by his sister's behavior.

   As he walked down the steps of Fairy Palace he noticed Jack and Goldilocks riding Porridge and Oats up to the Fairy Palace (with their son Hero of course!)  He wondered how they managed riding a house and holding a baby at the same time.  Far all he knew he could hardly do one of them.

   "Hey Conner!"  Goldilocks said while getting off her horse, Porridge, Goldilocks walked over to Jack and took Hero gently out of his hands, so he could get of his horse.  The infant was sleeping the whole ride.