Day 2

P

                                               P.S Anything you recognise I do not own  

Bree woke up today with a gut feeling that it was gonna be a good day.  Just the day before she agreed with Conner to go to The Fairy Falls with Jack and Goldilocks.  She quickly got out of bed and got dressed in a green camo hoodie with ripped jeans, and her signature purple beanie.  

   She walked out of the room she was staying at in the Fairy Palace in the Fairy Kingdom.  As she walked down the hallway to the staircase that led downstairs she saw Alex and Arthur walking towards her.

   "Hey guys!"  Bree shouted so they could hear her from the distance they were at.  Before saying anything they waited until they were close enough so they could talk and not wake anybody up.

   "Hey Bree!  What are you doing today?"  Alex asked while smiling at Arthur. 

    "I am just going to the Fairy Falls with-"  Arthur cut in her sentence before she could finish.  "You also going to the Fairy Falls?  Arthur asked.

   "Yea?  Why do you ask?  Oh are you guys also going?"  Bree said while looking between the both of them waiting for a reply but they just stared into each others eyes for seemed like an hour until Bree said something that caught their attention.

   "Y'know if you're trying to make me feel like a third wheel your surely succeeding!"  Bree said through a chuckle.  Then turned her graze in a serious one.  'Yea, I am not kidding, I will just leave, at this rate."  So Bree did what she said and left walking down beautiful golden stairs.

   As Bree walked down the stairs she heard the pirates form Conner's short story "Starboardia" roar with laughter, and was about to turn back up the stairs when and obnoxious voice filled her ears.

   "MY, MY IF IT ISN'T THE SORCERER'S SORCERESS"  the obnoxious voice said.  Bree was kinda used to hearing rumors about her non-existent relationship with Conner.  Even didn't matter how used she got to it the voice that was saying it had to be the most obnoxious she has heard in her life, and she had to keep reminding herself she had sisters.

   She figured there was no reason going back to her room so she walked down the stirs even though was was gonna meet a rather obnoxious person at the bottom.  

   As she reached to bottom she realized not only were some literary characters and the pirates were there but ALL the characters form Conner's short stories were also there, plus Jack, Goldilocks, Red, and Froggy.  "Great everyone's here!"  she thought.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Hello Bree," said a very polite voice form the bottom of the stairs.  Bree looked around to see who was talking to her and saw that it was Froggy.

   "Oh hi, Froggy."  Bree replied.  "Let me guess?  You're also going to Fairy Falls today?"  she asked.

   Froggy stared at her curiously why she would ask such a thing.  "Um, no?  Why do you ask?"