𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒 ♕

𝘼𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑
𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀 📍

Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ

I heard knocking on the door causing me to get up and answer it , swinging the door open I was face to face with Ben an Kd .

I let them in before closing and locking my door , " you done being mean "Kd asked as I walked into the kitchen fixing me some cereal .

" I was very mad , I was finna kill that hoe on my nana " I said while picking up my bowl in walked into my room with them following me .

" girl we kno you had me scared for a second " Ben said making me laugh .

" you str8 ? I heard you was pregnant by yb is that true " he said making me roll my eyes .

" who told you that " I asked , because tf y'all keep spreading my business out for .

" kash " he said making me shake my head , " lol no I'm not " I said while smiling and taking a big bite of my cereal .

" Aw well we going to the pool today you wanna come " I nodded , " sure what time is it " I asked while looking for my bathing suit .

" 2:30 pm " Kd said , " go open the door for my sister let her kno we going swimming she might yell an scream " I told Ben as I walked into the bathroom to change .

I rubbed through my hair , before walking out the bathroom slipping on my shorts I grabbed my purse and phone an headed to the living room .

Nini was snapping pictures with Ben , " come on " I said as we walked out the door an I locked it .

We hopped in bens car driving to this pool , it wasn't that far from where we are now .

" is yb coming " she asked making me cut my eyes at her , like why do she choose to play all her life .

" yeah he up here now " we was now pulling in and we seen like 5 cars and a couple mfs in the pool .

Yb was talking to kash and some other girls , I shook my head as we parked an got out the car .

" sissy you wanna swim with me " she asked as we walked to the gate to enter .

" yeah take me some pictures first " I said while going to camera an handing her my phone .

I sat my stuff down on the chair before walking in the water and posing so she can take it .

Liked by nba_youngboy , kashdadoll and 26389 others

Liked by nba_youngboy , kashdadoll and 26389 others .

Bracefacenini my sister is all of that 😍😍😍😍😍😭😭😭

I gave her , her phone back kissing her forehead because she as beautiful as me .

We was in the pool swimming all the way to the other side , I won cause I was good asf at that.