𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 ♕

𝘼𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑

Los Angeles 📍

Oᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴛ

I looked up seeing liyah smiling at her phone texting & nini staring out of space playing With her food .

" what's wrong with you " I asked making her look at me and start to eat her food .

" nun I'm fine " she said while letting out a huge sigh making me look at her an roll my eyes .

" what's wrong " I asked trying not to reason my voice at her crybaby ass , but I can't say shit cause I'm one too .

" cause I miss my brother " she said making me look at her confused , " girl who is your brother " I asked while starting to eat my chicken an shrimp Alfredo .. I wish I had some hot sauce .

" girl yo bd " she rolled her eyes at me , while stuffing her mouth with chicken nuggets.

I rolled my eyes cause she wanna be grown so bad but still eating kids meal .

" you only knew him for a day talking about some I miss my brother girl if you don't gtfoh " I said while laughing causing liyah to laugh an nini was mad .

" bitch you shut up fa I rip that weak ass wig off yo head " nini said causing me to bust out laughing but come to my senses that we're in public .

I popped her in her head making her hold her ear an silent cry , " bra " liyah said while laughing an walking away from the table .

" I hate her " she wipped her face making me laugh , bra she bipolar.. I seen her face light up as her phone rung she picked it up putting it to her ear .

" what up brother "

.......

" out to eat still "

......

" right her an she went to the bathroom "

.....

She gave me the phone making me put it up to my ear ..

" hello " I said while eating my food , it was warm still .

" you and the girls should stay here tonight " he said making me roll my eyes , " so we gon act like dat never happened " I responded 

He really think I'm gone let that slide .. " I'm sorry Ian mean to put my hands on you baby I'll never do it again I promise and I'll make it up to you " he said through the phone .. ughhhh i guess I'm gone double back..

I gave my sister the phone back , " don't let him kno we coming " I said seeing her smile big , " you staying with us tonight " I asked liyah causing her to shake her head .

" I been texting Ben this whole time" she smiled putting her phone up , " so let's get to kno each other more " she said .

" ima go first " nini said while Swallowing
Her food .

" my name Nyla , I'm raised and born from Baton Rouge, Iam 11 , turn 12 next month !! I like to dance my favorite artist is nba youngboy And rod wave , I have five sisters wby "  she asked liyah