Yep It's Plot Time

Y'all I'm pissed at these au like I need to get off wattpad and Go to A03 like no offense to wattpad or anything but these reader got me feeling some type of way .

Also what is up with these au making him unlikable all of a sudden it's like he feels the need to boss everyone around and they just make his personality so unbearably annoying.

Okay also with the ista au i may be the only one to notice this but when people come to Jungkook's defense it's like they are doing something wrong but when it's Tae it's a different story.

Like Tae could try and make kook jealous with a picture of him and a boy but the moment kook does it back with a girl it's like a mortal sin or some shit.

Oh yeah also back to the jin thing I've found myself finding a lot more books referring to jin a 'eomma' or 'mother' or anything of the such and I would just like to say that just because he doesn't read these doesn't make it okay.

That like saying "okay well don't call me a bitch." And someone calls you a bitch and your friend here's and tells them not to but they say well she's not here so why does it matter. It matters because she asked you not to call you that because she doesn't enjoy being referred to as such like that's just respect jin is not a woman and doesn't want to be addressed as one and we as his fans should respect and support him.

Oh yeah and also what is up with you people and making Taehyung a girl like literally. I'm not talking about gender bends because that is something different but like I legit read a book where they gave Taehyung boobs and a vagina and expected me to think he was born that way and has no underlying conditions. Like no sis he is a male he's gonna think like a male he's gonna act like a male because actions aren't assigned to gender.

I'm not saying making him a bit feminine or making him cross dress is bad I'm saying why is it that so many people think that this has to happen in order for their relationship to work. It like saying that there has to be a 'girly' one in order for that relationship to seem valid which is like some other weird fucked up suit that I'm not gonna address.

Okay on a different note watch Euphoria that shit is my everything maybe it's because I find Zendaya hot or maybe it's because Nate is one of the most complex characters I've ever seen but like watch it if y'all have Hulu or HBOmax like you need to watch it.

Okay back to what i was saying...........

Oh yeah I was going to a different topic..........

Okay so what I was gonna say was I'm challenging y'all to something

I want you to make a book that you've never seen before may that be a different dynamic between the character *cough* not making Jungkook a stupid, uneducated,  asshole that depends on Taehyung and worships him like he's some god or something. *cough*

Actually I'm gonna give y'all a prompt cause I just thought of something what if you make Taehyung some type of .........well........god (come up with your own religion but it has to be polytheistic)  and make Jungkook a worshiper if that god that soon realizes that they religion and the god isn't all it's cracked up to be and allow Taehyung to become uncorrupt. ( Top kook ig you want to add smut though that would be a bit strange)  you can make the plot go however you want after that point but I want to see the different stories you come up with........
Don't be afraid to tag me

Tell me if you guys want me to give you more plots cause I have over one hundred of them..........

Kay thanks for coming to me ted talk

Also can y'all wait past the first chapter to form an option you know that this will be my nest chapter