Take me out

Okay today we are gonna talk about kids in top kook fanfics. I'm trying to make this a bit less of me complaining and more of me giving criticism even though it's like the same thing.

So I wanna address the fact that kids always have a favorite, and it's always Taehyung. Now correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I see most and it annoys the fuck outta me.

No I'm not talking about when it's Taehyung's kid cause yeah obviously their gonna like Taehyung more that's just kinda how kids work. NO IM TAKING ABOUT WHEN THE KID IS JUNGKOOK'S AND SWITCHES UP AND STARTS HATING HIM THE MOMENT TAEHYUNG SHOWS UP.

Like no that's not how kids work. And further more I feel like it's kinda messed up that y'all always make Jungkook an absent father like dude that's his child that he has raised Taehyung can't just pop up and suddenly that child is his like that's just strange.

Also can we stop it with calling Taehyung a mom. Like no my dude is a whole ass man and I doubt he would appreciate it. Like if it's rude to Jin I can say pretty confidently that Taehyung wouldn't be a very big fan of it either.

Could we also let Jungkook raise his child like come one now Taehyung has known that child for point two seconds I doubt he could know what's best for them after meeting like once.

Could we also stop saying that Taehyung suddenly made that child "un shy" or some shit cause that's not how it works. I can say as a shy child that is surrounded by extroverts and ambiverts that this is not how we act.

Now I won't speak for all shy children cause that would be dumb but kids in general especially at a young age don't tend to stray from their parents if they are really shy and they don't just walk up to strangers. Like it's insane that people actually right children like that how those extrovert kids are different but shy children tend to attach themselves to someone and stay with them cause it's comfortable and familiar.

Now when they have teenage kids y'all really be going wild.  Like some people just don't like to make them be in their 40s or even 30s which is okay but just give them younger children and don't try to make those younger children that are like five and six act like teenagers that weird, like yeah kids can be sassy but they often don't have enough knowledge about the world and how it works in order to understand the world like a teenager like they aren't all young Sheldon.

Also can we stop it with trying to normalize teenage pregnancy like no. It's okay to be mad at your child for getting pregnant because some parents aren't just mad at them for getting pregnant they are mad because they have put their entire life on hold. Like you don't understand that once you have a child you have to stay with them almost non stop until their like five you don't get a lot of free time and it just makes your life harder all together. Not to mention how hard it would be to get a job that would allow you to support yourself their is so much more then just having a baby and living happily ever after.

Parents get mad because that have worked so hard to make you as comfortable and successful as they possibly can or felt that they could and you essentially just threw that all out of the window. And all of you wiring paragraphs about other options like leaving the child with them or just getting a job it's never that easy. Because not only are you juggling school which is already stressful you are in a very important part of your life where relationships and social contact is most important and once you have that child you have a high chance of losing them not because they are fake but because you simply don't have the time.

So Jungkook or Taehyung getting mad is not a bad response nor is it mean or an over reaction it's a granted reaction. Like after all you've done you now have to take care of this other child that you didn't even bring into this world but you don't want to abandon your child so your stuck between this place of well I've earned my freedom I have done my job as a parent. But at the same time you are thinking my job as a parent is never done.

I've also seen a lot of people saying things like well you can't change it so you should just do your best and move on. Honestly I find that to be the most ridiculous argument that's like saying oh well your mom died you can't really do anything about it so just move on. LIKE NO IM ENTITLED TO THESE FEELING AFTER ALL THAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH. People don't understand that the phrase it take a village to raise a child isn't just a saying it's the truth you need a support net in case things go wrong.

That's not saying that the parent is in the right to hate the child or the grandchild but they being upset is fine.

Can we also stop it with whole rude child syndrome cause some of y'all think a child disrespecting adults is funny like it's not. I get earning someone's respect is a thing a lot of people believe in but I think when your young most of the people surrounding you are there to help you grow and develop and they are taking time out of their life to contribute to yours so you should show a little respect.

I'm also tried of the disciplining your child is like horrible thing. Like no don't let your child get away with shit cause their gonna grow up to be spoiled entitled brats that feel like they could do no wrong. That's not saying beat the shit out of them this is saying that someone yelling at their child isn't bad parenting and someone disciplining their child is bad.

I've seen this a lot with Taehyung getting mad at Jungkook or Jungkook getting mad a Taehyung for yelling at the child or popping the child. Like one it's not your child so it's not your place to agree or disagree with how they are handling their child. Two I feel like if you are gonna say anything to anyone about their child you have no right to grab the child or tell you talk to them calmly or you don't talk at all because again it's not your right or place to speak on anything.

Can we also talk about people touching people's kids.  Like it's not normal don't do that.

Anywayyyyyyyyyy that's all if you like Vite if you don't tell me why maybe we can start a conversation.