𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

I was woken up abruptly to pounding on my door, "IVY COME ON" it was Clay, I shot up out of bed and unlocked my door, "what?" "come on, quickly" I slid on a pair of loose jeans that were laying on the floor and kept my green shirt on before running down the hall after him. 

He handed me a bow and handful of arrows, "take these" "what's happening?" I asked, still waiting for an answer. "George made the first move" was all he told me before he kept running, I looked at him confused but followed anyway. 

As we left the house and got closer to the borders, it smelled of burning, and that's when I saw it. The walls were on fire as was some of the surrounding landscape, my eyes widened as I heard their screams. 

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS" Tommy yelled, "we wanted white flags, and I don't see them" Dream spoke, his tone cold and icy, "We took nothing from you," Wilbur told him, "You've taken more than you know" George looked at me then back at Will. 

George drew his bow, as did I, however, I couldn't bring myself to hit anyone"FIRE" Dream yelled, he and Sapnap charged into walls of L'maburg head first with their swords. I fired to the sides and around the boys, I had a good aim, so I didn't hit anyone. 

Arrows were flying at me, from the side, I glanced around for a moment and saw Eret trying to hit me from behind. I snapped around and quickly shot him in the calf, causing him to fall to the ground. "RETREAT" Will yelled with clutching his arm, Dream had stabbed him with his sword, slicing his arm open. 

While George, Sapnap, and Dream cheered I just stood there. No emotion flew through me, I was apathetic. As we walked back, Sap fell behind, "You alright?" he asked softly, I shrugged, "I don't know, I feel kinda guilty" I said honestly. 

He gave me a half-smile, "Try not to, hopefully, it will be over soon" "nothing is gonna be the same once this is all over with, that's the thing I'm afraid of" before we could finish the conversation we were interrupted, "come on guys" Dream spoke, we caught up to the others. 

However, while they weren't paying attention I ran off into what remained of the forest