𝔰𝔦𝔵

As I was running I burned my ankle on some of the hot ashes. The gate was closed, I saw the tall blonde-haired boy standing outside "Tom" I called, he turned around and looked at me, walking over to the gate. 

"Are you okay?" I asked slightly panicked, "I'm fine," he reassured me. As I glanced around inside their walls, most of the buildings were no longer standing, the once green grass now soaked in blood and covered in black ash. 

"I don't like this Tommy," he sighs, "I don't either" I looked at him and lowered my voice, "I don't think I'm allowed to say anything but-" I was cut off, "Tommy, Tommy what are you doing?" Wilbur called from behind him, he walked over to us, the boy looked at me confused, "what?" "Eret" I mouthed. 

Will put his hand on Tommy's shoulder and looked at me, "Ivy, why are you here" he spoke coldly, "Wil-" "No, you're no longer allowed in L'manburg territory" Tommy looked up at the taller boy confused, "why not?" "I get it" I spoke lowly, I looked at Will then at Tommy, "See you on the field" I turned around and began walking back. 

Instead of going back to the house, I climbed up the tower nearby and sat at the top looking down at the mess around us. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to sort out my thoughts. 

Wilbur hates me, I can't go back to L'manburg like ever, I can't go through the forest anymore to see Tommy and Toby because George knows,  and both Clay and George also hate me. All I have left is Sapnap. great.