𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

For the next few weeks, everything was going well, a little too well. Everyone else seemed to find comfort in this, however relaxed was the last feeling that came to mind.

Little things here and there seemed off, Fundy kept telling me to brush it off, Niki told me not to worry,  Will said it was all fine as did Toby, the only person who believed me was Tommy. Something was gonna happen soon, and none of us where gonna be ready for it, because our guard was down. 

As we all slept in the underground bunker, the sound of a blaring alarm filled the corridors,  everyone shot up from their beds and looked around the room in a panic. Fundy came bursting through the door, "They're here" he spoke trying to catch his breath, "who's here?" "George and, and Eret and Sapnap, and Dream, they're all here" Fundy explained. 

Each of us grabbed our weapon of choice and made our way to the surface. The boys were lined up on the tall black wall with their bows pointed at us. "What is the meaning of this gentleman?" Wilbur asked them, George had a sinister look on his face, his eyes were locked on me. 

None of them said anything, they drew back their arrows, "FIRE" George yelled, instead of the arrows going for everyone else, they all were flying towards me except for one. I looked at them standing on the wall in disbelieve, I managed to dodge a few of them but one hit me in the back of the leg, the other in my left arm, causing me to fall to the floor. 

They all came down and charged towards us, "FIRE MEN" Will yelled, Tommy, charged Eret with a sword, Will charged Dream, Niki and Fundy went for Sapnap and that left George. He ran towards me and drew his sword, I could feel the cold blade up against my neck. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him confused, "finishing what I started" I closed my eyes and braced myself, but before he could do anything, the brown-haired boy collapsed to the floor, dropping his sword and clutching his stomach.