Honeymoon in tahiti

Chapter 23

"Robert do you have your camera."

"Yes it in the bag."

Me and Robert are packing the last few essentials before we head to the airport.

Our flight was leaving at 10 but I wanted to be there at 8:30 just in case we were to be delayed.

Robert takes the last of the suitcases down out to the car.

Between us we had two suitcases, Roberts camera bag and my carry on.

For our honeymoon we were heading to Tahiti, French Polynesia and while we were out there we were going to me meeting the leaders of the local aquatic sea life practice , learn more about there environment and how population was affecting them and maybe bring some of our know he back with us.

I walk in to the kitchen were Terri is drinking coffee.

"Morning dani, you all ready to go."

"yes"

Terri raises an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?"

"I think so?"

She then holds out her hand which held my passport.

"You will need this to get on the plane."

I blush and take it out of her hand and slide it into my carry on.

"We're going to put the presents in your room to open when you get back, but I'm warning you there are a lot."

She points to the living room.

Wow she wasn't kidding.

It's covered in wrapped boxes and bags, there over the table, on the floor on the sofa.

"Wow"

"Yes we'll you did have a 250 person wedding."

Terri wraps an arm around my shoulders

"you best be off ,these will still be waiting for you once you get home."

I make my way into the parking lot where There's a taxi waiting to take us to the airport.

We both hop in.

The drive to the airport is one of comfortable silence.

Robert is checking through the reservations making sure everything is correct and I'm flicking through my phone, checking my Facebook and instagram commenting on the well wishes.

It's then that an article catches my attention.

I quickly click.

In bold headline reads to following title.

POLICE CALLED TO AUSTRALIA ZOO.

What!

I quickly scroll down to read the story.

It was leaked by an unknown source that, Robert planned to marry his long time sweetheart Danielle Lawson this past Saturday, in a ceremony at Australia zoo park, the residence of the couple, along with Robert's sisters bindi, her husband former professional wake boarder chandler Powell , and their mother terri Irwin the widow of the former Croc wrestler Steve Irwin.

Witnesses say that the paparazzi were walking all through the zoo searching for the happy couple and have had even ventured into a section that had been closed off for wedding preparations, they had been asked multiples times by different workers of the zoo to leave the premises though refused to comply.