Chapter One

Your Part
I opened my eyes slowly as the sun shown throughout my room. Today was the day and I couldn't be any more excited than this very moment.

The summer had gone fast but, only due to how great it was. I had spent most of it with my family. My brother Brian has escaped the clasps of sickness and was doing really well. We had gone on a trip to Scotland for my twelfth birthday which was July the 30th.

My birthday was even better as I got presents from each of my friends. Hermionie had given me my favourite book, Harry bought me a lunch at my favourite pizza place (we had been hanging out lots) and Ron gave me something I now wore everyday. It was a simple red and gold bracelet he had made himself with my initials on it, etched in black.

As of today I was going to be heading over to the Weasley's for the remaining week before school started. After I got dressed (black jeans and a green jumper), I grabbed Ron's bracelet, slipping it on, before jogging downstairs with my trunk packed.

"Have a good year at school" my parents spoke as they kissed my forehead. "Have a good time at Ron's" my twin brothers exclaimed giggling before I lightly hit their heads. "See you at Christmas slugger" my eldest brother Brian spoke. He placed his dark blue baseball cap on my head and I tilted my head in confusion.

"But this is your favourite baseball hat" I questioned looking up to him. "Eh...doesn't fit me anyway" he spoke. As I turned to leave I faintly heard behind me "I don't wanna see any snogging with that redhead". Closing the door I thought to myself: it seemed too perfect of a goodbye anyway without that comment.

Ron's instructions had been to meet him at the end of my street at 12:00 am. However odd this may seem I did it anyway. Walking past Harry's house I got worried. We had almost hung out at least once every week this summer but the past two he was never around. It got especially suspicious when I looked up to see his bedroom window was covered in bars. What the hell?!!

Shrugging it off I walked to the end of my street only to be pulled aside by my wrist. Tripping with the sudden surprise I fell on the grass, crashing into a body. A low "ow" sounded beneath me as I instantly recognized Fred's voice. Or George's. I couldn't really tell which was which.

"Jeez be careful" I groaned standing up. "Well good to see you too" Fred laughed. He led me towards a ruddy looking blue Ford Anglia packing up my trunk. "Well get in the back" he ordered before hopping in the front seat himself.

I clambered into the back to the sight of Ron Weasley himself. "Y/n" he exclaimed. I went in to give him a hug as the same time he went for a high five. We ended up bumping heads before just smiling at eachother as a greeting instead. "Would you two weirdos stop staring at eachother. Buckle up we need to pick up Harry" George yelled.

I rolled my eyes before pulling on my seatbelt as the car started up. "We aren't weirdos" I faintly heard Ron grumble from beside me as I giggled slightly. "At least one of us isn't" I commented referring to myself. I felt Ron give me a light jab with his elbow as I grinned. However what happened next was not what I thought was going to.

Instead of driving off the car seemingly left the ground and started flying through the air. "Woah" was all I could get out as the twins both said in unison "groovy right"? We flew ourselves right up to Harry's window. Almost immediately the boy in glasses appeared at the window exclaiming "Ron, Y/n"!

I smiled, more than glad to know that Harry was okay. I had been worried. Ron opened his window which was next to Harry's before attaching a hook to the bars. "Fred, George. What are you doing here" Harry went on. "Rescuing you of course. Grab your trunk and stand back" Ron instructs him.