🍂 Tommyinnit ¦ Dulcet

Just wanna thank you guys so so much for the support, it truly means a lot, you guys bringed a smile on my face and i love you so much. You guys are the best. I promise thay will take care of myself, you guys do too! I appreciate you all so much! Thanks 💛

[ Requested by isthataylamention a user ]

I was finally able to meet up with my boyfriend, i was laying next to him with his arm wrapped around my shoulder, holding me close to him and my head resting close to his neck. We were watching Lion King, as i begged him for it and he finally gave up to my puppy eyes. As the movie finished we chatted a bit and talked about the funny memories of streams and such, 'Remember when we met, and how you asked me out?' i said chuckling as i remembered how cringe it was, but if there wasn't him with me now, i don't know what i would eo with my life. 'Yeah how could i forget that, it was poggers'.

~Flashback~

Y/N's pov

It was a rainy day, around 8pm, i was home streaming with Tubbo, a really nice boy that i met about 2 months ago. He became my close friend for such a short time, he met mw with many people that soon became my friends too.

I got whitelisted on the Dream SMP, i knew almost all of the gals there, expect one. I watched his streams before, and from my look on him, he is a total jerk, but in a nice way that made everyone laugh and smile, i couldn't wait to meet him.

I got convinced to be on Dream's side, fighting against L'manburg, Tubbo was disappointed but hey, it will still be fun. We were chatting while he helped me to build a house, talking about random stuff and suddenly someone interrupted us 'TUBBO ARE YOU TALKING TO A WOMAN' the boy yelled, and i realised that it was Tommy and i chuckled 'Yeah Tommy this is Y/N' Tubbo said 'Hey Tommy nice to meet you'
'Nice to meet you too even better because you're a woman' he said and i cringed so hard at his words 'Sure you do Tommy' i said letting out a small laugh, This will be fun.

~About 1 year or more after idk u decide~

I was streaming with Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy and Dren. They were all arguing about stupid stuff, and i just listened to them laughing my ass off. They moved to another channel (i rlly don't know how discord works don't judge me like i never use it), i was confused as they all suddenly did that, but i brushed it off.

Tommy's pov

'No guys i don't even know if she even likes me' i said, the whole chat going crazy, i was internally screaming 'Tommy, are you a child or a man' Fundy asked and i gasped 'How dare you ask that you know that I'm a man' he said 'Come on she likes you like it's so obvious' Dream said and i thinked about it 'Chat type 1 if i should ask her right now' i said and they all started spammed 1, 'okay then guys wish me luck here i go'

Y/N's pov

My chat was spamming about Tommy planning to ask me out and all shippers united with it, i ignored it with a tint of light pink blush on my face. Tommy joined my channel 'Hi' i said 'Uuh.. Hey Y/N wanna... wanna be my girlfriend' he said out of nowhere and i got really quiet, nobody really knew that i loved him but it was so obvious, he was always after my heart, i would spend hours thinking about him, my best friend, and who knows what in the future now, 'Y-Y/N?' he said and i turned baxk to reality as i could feel my face boiling red, a smike formed on my face, only meant for him at this moment 'I would like to' i said and he suddenly muted himself.

3rd pov

Tommy was screaming, literally. He was never this happy in his life, he almost had a panic attack when she got all quiet, he was truly scared of what could come. If she denied him, he would never want for their friendship to break, to always be awkward, but that didn't happen. The only thing left is for them to meet up, hopefully very soon. The stream was spamming pogchamp im the both of their chats, clips and compilation channels were ready. Y/N was on the other side, resting her head in her hands, screaming internally from the happiness that it finally happened, she only thought that it would always be left on as a dream, and imagination of her and her crush, but it actually happened. She was so happy, and the smile on her face could take weeks and weeks to dissapear, nothing stopping it to spread at random times just thinking about him.

[ Word count: 844 Edited: hell no ]
This is bad but i just wanted to finish this request, for you guys to have something before i take a break. I hope you like it ajzjz it's still bad but yeah, sorry. Ima go to try to sleep now,, bye 💛💛💛🌻🌻