Long Overdue.

✱✱✱✱⚠️𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚⚠️✱✱✱✱

Sasuke became nervous by the term
"Our good night" as he figured it meant that Naruto wanted to have sex on the first night of their profession.
Naruto nipped and licked behind his ear waiting for a reaction.
"Nnn" Sasuke moaned a little clenching his teeth. Naruto smirked and licked his neck, then going to stroke his hands against his sides. "N-Naruto" Sasuke stuttered trying to look back at him. Naruto made his way up Sasuke's shirt and began rubbing his fingers against his stomach. "Naruto, stop it." Sasuke told him and once Naruto retreated he blushed a deep red. "Naruto, we'd have to get a room before anything else." Sasuke said panting behind his hair. "Yeah, we should. Can you handle yourself?" "I got it." Sasuke assured. "Ok! Let's go-" Naruto sped off over rooftops and Sasuke was gradual to come after but easily caught up with him.

Once they got to the Inn,

"We'd like to check in here for the night." Naruto said to the Innkeeper placing his currency on the worktop.
"Okay," The Innkeeper replied and began counting the money.
"Room 8, have a good night!" The keeper passed a key to naruto and waved them goodbye. The two found themselves at the door and Naruto began to unlock it.
While he was twisting the key inside the locket Sasuke became overwhelmed by the confusion and irritation which he couldn't hold back anymore.
Sasuke yanked Naruto by his shoulder and forced him to look towards himself.
"Naruto! How can you be so eager to commit to breaking the relationship you have with your wife?! Were you even thinking about how this could jeopardize everything you've gained?!"
Sasuke yelled in disbelief of the Uzumaki.
"Sasuke," Naruto held his head down.
"I'd risk everything to be with you."
"Naruto!" Sasukes eyes widened in fear of what this could cause to them both.
"Please, let me face what comes next."
Naruto plead with his head still down.
"Naruto, I'm not going to let this continue!" Sasuke quickly turned around and began walking away.
"Sasuke, is it because you're scared?"
Naruto tilted his head in confusion.
Sasuke jerked his head over his shoulder and glared at Naruto.
"Why would I be scared? You're the least scariest thing in Konoha." Sasuke scoffed at the seductive Uzumaki.
"Sasuke, I can see through deception. I've studied you for a long time now." Naruto stated whilst walking towards him. Sasuke sucked his teeth and continued walking away.

"You're only going to go back home to Sakura. Where's the fun in that, huh?
I'm only asking you to do this with me one time." Naruto attempted to draw Sasuke's lust back to him in which he presumed luck was on his side.
The Uchiha listened and came to a stop- "He's right, it's only one night and no one would ever find out.. but I'd be damned if I gave into that fox's scheme." He thought and paced faster than before. Sasuke ran out of the Inn and ran through the forest behind it.
Once he found a tree he held onto a branch almost ready to break out in tears. "I love Naruto, so why couldn't I have stayed?! I just couldn't at the time.. I was nervous, I was being a punk!" Sasuke thought then falling to his knees. Naruto ran after him and heard sniffling not to far from himself.
He ran through the forest getting closer and closer to the sound.

He found Sasuke. It made him drown in sadness from hearing Sasuke in pain.
He was behind a tree and slowly approached him. "Sasuke-" Naruto was silenced by being pulled into Sasukes arms, His lovers lips crashing onto his own. Naruto kissed him back and they kept going until the lack of breath could kill them.
"Naruto-" Sasuke attempted to explain himself but was immediately shut up by Naruto kissing his neck which made Sasuke replace his previous thoughts with only lust as he moaned Naruto's name aloud not acknowledging them being exposed to the outside.
"N-Naruto-" Sasuke stuttered.
Naruto had both legs spread across Sasuke's thighs as drool smeared and fell all over the both of them. "Sasuke I love you so so much" Naruto told the Uchiha between a kiss and let his head fall on Sasuke's shoulder.

Sasuke rested under Naruto as thoughts ran through his head about how far things between them could go. His lips still moistened by naruto lips and shirt loosened over his shoulders. He wondered what he could do to restrain this risky affair, but the thought of wanting to do it all over again interrupted him. Thinking of Naruto feeling him.. so slow and seductively, rubbing his hands upon Sasuke's chest and Sasuke didn't realize it but knew he was breathing too fast and had to calm down. But it alarmed him that by even by the thought of Naruto touching him, made him want more.