Happy birthday nerd (A bonus)

Emmy sat on her dirty drive way, Waiting for Iwa to show up. He was currently two minutes late. The original plan was to meet up with each other at Y/n's house but if you read the last few chapter you would know that didn't work out.

Emmy looked up to see a sweaty Iwa walking up to her. "Why are you sweaty, duffus?" She asked walking up to him in her pink yukata.

She watched as the boy in front of her tried to catch his breath, he pointed at the hill behind him. She gave out a small laugh, "Thats why you take the stairs" she said pointing to the concrete stairs that's were hidden behind a patch of over grown grass.

He huffed and stood up straight, looking at the pretty girl before him, feeling his hands get all sweaty. "You are beautiful" he spat out in awe.

Emmy felt her cheeks suddenly burn up. She gently hit Iwa on his arm before saying "You just realized that?!"

——-

Emmy and Iwa has totally forgot about you. And instead they just hung out together the whole festival, playing games and eating a variety of different snacks and candies. It was the most fun they have had. Emmy never thought as Iwa as the funny and goofy type but after she got threw his shell she realized that he was actually... perfect for her. She often found herself blushing at whenever Iwa had randomly complimented her or when he would do some random silly face.

Iwa had never felt this feeling with anyone else but you. In his eyes Emmy was beautiful. He admired her weird dad jokes, stubborn attitude and kill all men energy. Even if it was just a small thing like a flick at the forehead he found the butterflies in his stomach fluttering around.

"Fireworks?" He said pointing towards a hill that was close to a few huts. Emmy nodded and took his hand, pulling him towards the small hill. Just in time for the fireworks.

Soon they found themselves mesmerized by the colorful fireworks in the sky. All the different colors all in different shapes or patterns. Iwa found himself turning to face the real beauty, Emmy. He felt his cheeks heat up and lightly tapped Emmy on the shoulder. Emmy turned towards the boy giving out a small "hm." But before she could say anything else she was greeted by Iwa's lips. The kiss only lasted seven seconds before Iwa pulled away realizing what he had done.

"I'm sorry!" He said, turning his head the other way, trying his best to hide his red face. He suddenly felt two hands on his cheeks, his head was turned gently towards Emmy. He found his lips connected to hers once again, not wanting to pull away.

_____
A/n: hey y'all. I'm back.... maybe. I wrote this chapter a long time ago so I thought I would post it. Y'all were asking about Iwa and poor Iwa and everything but do not worry he's in good hands. Ummm also Emmy is really my best friend in real life and she also has an account if any of y'all are a fan of Kyo from fruits basket you should read her story, I'll @ her at the end. Anyways I had the thought of maybe doing a part two to this book so I'm asking if you guys would want that? Umm idk what the updates would be like since I have school, but I'll try my best to get out some oikawa content for y'all. Oh and y'all were asking for a lemon chapter I also wanted to ask if you guys would want that, Ive never wrote one so idk how it will turn out. Anyways I know this is a long authors note sorry, have a good day I love you guys so much thank you for all the love and support.

Emmy's account: softrainuwu