🍇Kokichi Oma🍇

You had a pretty bad grade on almost every subject. Some of them is 6 and some of them is 7. Luckily your bestfriend, Kokichi Oma is here to help fixing your bad grade. Sometimes, he teases you for having bad grades.

(Your POV)

"Ugh why is this so harddd, I will failed the exam for sure now.. " I whined.

Kokichi looked at me with annoyed look and said "stop whining y/n! But I guess you will failed the exam if you don't study nishihi~"
he hits you with his pen "but not on my watch of course!!". He smiled, I rolled my eyes.

You and Kokichi are studying for the exam. But since he finished first, he's planning to sleep while waiting for you.

(Kokichi's POV)

"I'm so tired.. Y/n is too slowww, maybe I should sleep since Y/n is still studying. Besides I feel so sleepy.."

I lay my head on the desk and close my eyes. Y/n looked at me and pouted.

"Hmph! You're so lucky you are smart! I want to sleep too. " They said.

"Nishihi~ I am smart so I can finish first, besides you're just too dumb to understand this subject. "

They rolled their eyes and start studying again.

When I woke up I saw Y/n sleeping.

"Oh, they fell asleep.. Oh well, they already work so much so ill let it slide. "

I kissed their forehead and slowly grab my backpack"

"Do your best, Y/n! I know you can do it" I whisper the motivation word and walked away from their house.

Haha this is my first time writing a fanfiction and im pretty sad since my grammar is really bad hhh. Oh and this story is inspired by this picture.

Words count: 307All pictures does not belong to me

Words count: 307
All pictures does not belong to me.
Cover cred: fuyu_koke