🔎Shuichi Saihara🔎 (birthday special)

Today is your boyfriend, Shuichi's birthday. Unfortunately, all of his friends are busy so they couldn't celebrate his birthday. They are planning to give him gifts the next day instead. But that didn't stop  you, you wanted to suprise him by making him a cake. You quickly prepare all of the ingredient and start making the cake before he comes home.

    You started to mix all of the ingredient and when the cake is ready you decided to decorate the cake with whip cream and sprinkles. After decorating, you hide the cake in the fridge and clean yourself up.

"Hehe, Shu is going to be happy! I can't wait. " You giggled and turn all the lights off.

    You take out the cake from the fridge and walk slowly to find a hiding spot close to the front door. You waited for Shuichi to come home. You hear the door opened and Shuichi came in.

"Huh? Why is it so dark?" Said Shuichi with a confused expression. When he walks you jumped a little and shouted,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHU! " You shouted. He jumped a little and start giggling.

"Thanks n/n! " He kissed you on the cheek and hold the cake you give him. He asked you to go to the living room and waited for him there. When he shows up, he carried a tray with the sliced cake and 2 hot chocolate. You both cuddled while watching a movie.

Aaaaa I love Shuichi so muchhh, anyway thank you for reading my trash book 👀.

The picture doesn't belong to me, credit to goto_sep on Twitter.

Word counts: 234