🍀Nagito and Hajime🍊

So this is my last one shot that i promised ❤ (and no, this is not a poly relationship. I think this is a bit more platonic than romantic, but you can imagine yourself getting sandwiched by them lmao.)

Non despair AU

(Your POV)
I was about to go to the cafetaria to meet my friends before i feel a sudden tap on my shoulder.

It was Nagito.

"Ah hey Nagito! Do you need Anything? " I asked him.

"Uh hey Y/N, I was hoping we could hang out at the park today.. "

"I would lov-" I was about to accept his invite when suddenly I heard someone shouted my name.

"HEY Y/N! Let's go to the mall today!" Said Hajime running to me and Nagito.

"What?! Y/N is hanging out with me today! " Glared Nagito.

"U-uh guys..." I sweatdropped.

"Well I'm sure Y/N will pick me! " Shouted Hajime

"G-guys.. "

"Shut up Hajime! Even tho im a trash, Y/N would rather hang out with me than you!!"

"Nagito you're not a trash.. Agh but seriously, stop gu-"

"Why would y/n hang out with you? Just give up! "

"GUYS STOP!! " I shouted

Hajime and Nagito flinched while you sigh, they apologized while still glaring at each other. You decided to take them to a cafe since they won't stop fighting even after they apologize. I guess things are a lot better when you're the one that plans the hang out.

Words count: 311 words

Aight this is the end of the story, sorry its cringe haha.. :'  thank you so much for reading this book. If i have time I might make another book (about danganronpa ofc) but I'm slowly losing interest in danganronpa due to the toxic fandom.
art credit: くぜ (pixiv id 630851)

Follow my insta!
@shussaihara
Edit acc: @ranvocado
Peace out ✌🏻🌸