𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

That evening everything began to get worse. Dream had found me up in the tower, "there you are" he spoke from behind me, I turned around and gave him a half-smile, "yeah" he sat down next to me, "have you been up here since we got back this morning?" I nodded. 

"Why?" Clay questioned, "because, I just wanted some alone time, I don't like this shit Clay," he let out a deep sigh, "I know but that doesn't matter, it'll be fine as long as they surrender" I didn't have the energy to argue with my brother, I looked out ash-covered land. 

We just sat there for a moment, not saying anything, like we used to. He and I would come up here all the time and just talk. Clay would tell me about his day, what he did and what his plans were for tomorrow, but once all of this stuff started he came up here less and less until eventually he just stopped coming. 

"Come on, lunch is done after we have plans" he stood up and held out his then I grabbed it and pulled myself up, "plans?" Clay nodded and walked away. I followed him back inside, "See, there she is" Sapnap pointed to me as we walked in, I looked at the two boys confused. 

"Ivy why the hell did you shoot Eret?" George asked frustrated, "what do you mean? he tried to hit me first, he's also a part of L'manbug, isn't that the whole point of war?" I acted dumb, I wasn't gonna admit to knowing about seeing Eret, not unless they told me about it. 

Clay rolled his eyes, "George drop it". We all sat down at the table and quickly ate lunch before getting ready to go, I was still unsure about what was happening. I picked up my bow and arrows before following behind Sapnap down a long underground tunnel. 

"What's happening" I whispered, "You'll see" he spoke with a grin on his face. After a little bit we all stopped moving, I heard a button click and things shift, "down with the revolution boys, it was never met to be" Eret said in a sinister tone, a door swung open. 

Dream, George, and Sapnap charged out of the wall while I just stood there dumbfounded "RETREAT" Wilbur yelled, but there was no exit, not for them anyway. As they began fighting, I just stood there, trying to process what was happening. "IVY WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Dream yelled at me, I couldn't speak, I didn't know what to say, I just looked at my brother like an idiot. 

"She was right" Tommy cried looking at Wilbur, "I told you!" Clay shot me a death glair before I even had time to react he picked me up, "put me down" I squirmed in his embrace, he dragged me back down the long corridor, "Clay stop it" but he didn't.

He brought me back into my room and threw me onto the carpet floor, my eyes were glossy as I looked up at Clay, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU IVY? GOD, CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT" my brother lectured, "YOU'RE DONE, YOU HEAR ME, DONE" the bedroom door slammed shut, I heard the sound of the lock clicking. 

I quickly stood up and tried to unlock the door but I couldn't. I ran over to my window, but as I attempted to pull it open, it wouldn't budge, that's when I noticed the seal.

 I looked helplessly around my empty walls before falling to the floor. Tears began to pour from my eyes, I wasn't sad but frustrated, "goddammit" I said under my breath.