chapter; one

(CROSSPOSTING ON AO3 as SQUISHYJUNGKOO) hmu on twitter @/squishyjungkoo if you want

wilde's wasn't the best school around, at least not compared to the other schools in the state. they allowed the mingling of all species, which was seen as "too inclusive" or whatever the locals said.

it was actually quite a nice school. collages might disagree, but it was a very anti-discrimination activovate in terms of the world, it encourages the mixing of races, because despite some of them not actually bleeding, if they could, they'd all bleed the same blood.

honestly it was a very nice place and wilde's did tend to pride itself on how few deaths actually happened there. only one, and by complete accident, but for the sake of everyone's lawyers, let's not get into that.

but despite what the everyone thought, jungkook found the school perfect. that was until the kim coven came along. ("bringing their perfect headasses to my school! ugh!" as quoted from a rant).

the kims weren't the biggest coven at wilde's, consisting of only four vampires, but they sure made their presence known, not even on purpose, they just held this aura. not to mention that they're all super hot.

some people speculate that they have more coven members, maybe too old for school or they simply didn't want to come, because at the start of the semester there were only three, before a mysterious fourth vampire showed up.

at the beginning it was only hoseok, jimin, and taehyung, who were all drop-dead gorgeous (quite literally). so naturally, with the three's good looks, many people, vampires, and werewolves alike tried to join their coven, be it by flirting, bribery, or threats. alas, most students had learned the hard way not to mess with the kims.

the first vampire girl that tried to touch one of them, jimin - if jungkook remembered correctly, on the thigh, a little too high for comfort, wound up in a headlock from the eldest, hoseok.

taehyung, however, was somehow more aggressive, seeing as later that day she was found bleeding, with a savage looking on her neck. (she was admitted to the nurse - she is now alright, just a little shook up and she learned a humbling lesson).

however the first werewolf boy that tried to pay them to let him join their coven, did not receive a kinder fate. the boy should've seen it coming, using coins to try and get in, like they were some kind of arcade game.

jimin made sure that he had every penny that poor boy had, before smashing the bag of coins on the poor guy's head. (again, he is alright, and jimin returned the money).

honestly, that didn't deter some (idiotic) students, only until the fourth vampire showed up, he made sure everyone knew that him and his soulmates were not looking for anyone else.

kim namjoon was his name. and being hot was his game.

and honestly, he just- ugh- too hot to handle. his thighs were the definition of art (if you were to ask jungkook, that is). his face was keyboard smash worthy, too, especially with those dimples of his.

yes, perhaps he had a small crush on the vampire, but who wouldn't? jungkook could go on for hours about how cool namjoon was, his eyes lit up like little stars.

sometimes his little infatuation with namjoon would annoy the "everliving heck" out of the yugyeom, but jungkook couldn't help it. everything namjoon did was so cool.

his werewolf would always try (and fail) to bring him back down from his little cloud.

"kook," yugyeom had shook his head from where he sat on their dorm room floor. "you do remember that they aren't an open coven? right?"