Chapter 10

She ran towards the crystal and grabbed it in her hand, suddenly a wild groan shivered the whole cave. She lost her balance and fell down and from far she could hear the flapping of wings of a giant creature, she very well knew that it was none other than the dragon itself, she stood up and moved few steps back.

Within few seconds the dragon reached her. It was a giant horrifying beast that groaned even louder looking at Sara. She got scared from the sound but she was determined holding the crystal tightly.

The dragon and Sara were facing each other, the dragon was breathing fire. She jumped and dodged few times but it was getting difficult for her, the oxygen was decreasing in the cave with dragon's every breathe.

"O God I wish the crystal was a sword so that I can at least kill the beast." And to her astonishment the crystal really turned into a sharp sword. She almost dropped it due to it's heavy weight but soon she balanced herself.

At this time when the dragon breath fire towards her she used her wristwatch shield and jumped and ran towards the dragon's back, she flew above the dragon's head with her boots and then stabbed the sword into the dragon's head with all her energy...

At this time when the dragon breath fire towards her she used her wristwatch shield and jumped and ran towards the dragon's back, she flew above the dragon's head with her boots and then stabbed the sword into the dragon's head with all her energy, the dragon growled loudly. Sara again stabbed the sword.

She was breathing heavily and the dragon was lying dead, soon a key appeared there in front of her, she took it and flew to the end of the cave. There was a large door, she turned the key and unlocked the door.

She came back in the forest and the door disappeared. She inhaled the air with her mouth,"Finally it's over for now." And she laid on the green grass and closed her eyes relaxing herself.

Myra' s adventure:

Myra reached the end of the way and found that cemented floor was all around and there were some flat blocks kept at proper distance with each other. She was looking at them confused when she heard a voice from the sky.

"The floor is not what it looks. You have to match the tunes of these blocks they produce with the song you will be given and you have to use your talent to properly match the tunes and get to the other side. You will get 2 rounds with ten blocks in first and 15 in second round and the song will be played once in each round when the blocks will glow, next you have to keep pace with every tune of music. You will get two lifeline in each, if you fail you will be trapped here forever."

Myra said to herself,"Talent, what talent do I possess? Is it jumping? No, it's dancing, means I have to dance step vise on every block according to the music played so that their tunes get matched. But what if I get confused in any tune? I have to focus on the music and the sound of every block. Just proper focus Myra."

3,2,1 and the music started. Each block glowed with it's particular sound in the music. The music was slow so, she could properly focus on each block and it's sound. The music stopped and the blocks stopped glowing then after a minute the song started and this time she has to step on every block according to its particular sound played in the music.

She took a deep breath and stepped on the first block. The music was playing and one by one she stepped on each block. She was feeling the music, it penetrates into the heart through her ears and her legs just danced on every tune.

She was on the seventh block when suddenly she stopped when the music for eighth block was played. She was confused!! The sound was a confusing one, there were three blocks in front and one was right,like others. But the problem was they all sounded similar.

"Oh no! Um the right one sounds same but the other two are also similar!"

Time was running out. She decided to land on the right one at last but Alas!It was wrong one. "Oh! God. Now I must not make any wrong move." She was dancing and was listening the music with all her focus on each block.

She further danced on each block of first round with no more problem. The first round ended and the countdown started for the second round. And the floor started to go downwards, except the blocks. Myra was dis-balanced, she was about to fell from her block when the earth moved but she bent and hold her block tightly, she balanced herself soon and looked down.

"Oh my God, where on the earth this lava came from, and where the floor went?"

There was lava everywhere down. If she failed or get dis-balanced she would directly fell down.

"Mumma help me!", Myra was super scared with the sudden scene.

....2,1,0.... The countdown stopped and the music started playing with every block glowing on its particular tune. Myra calmed herself and listened the music carefully, soon it stopped and the second round began.

She jumped from one block to the other,carefully. Since she was scared with the flowing lava beneath the blocks she was loosing her focus on the tunes. Because of which, she landed on a wrong block, on the 4th one and it trembled, shaking her tip to toe.

"Ohh.....!!" The block stopped quivering.

"O God....I...I might have fallen..." Her voice was shaking with fear. She exhaled and calmed herself, then she again focused on the blocks and their sound.

Each block began to produce its sound and this time Myra was only focusing on them but again she made a wrong move on 11th one and again the block trembled. Myra closed her eyes and gulped hardly she was not having any other lifeline left.

So, she closed her eyes focusing on every block, she danced on them, as she was about to finish the song, she landed on the wrong block. It started shaking badly and Myra screamed and jumped with all her might to the exit just before the block broke down.....