Chapter 19

This time the attack was much harder, she tried to stand but she didn't have any energy left and her eyes closed down. Myra cut the rope with her sword and went to Niya,"Niya wake up! Don't close your eyes, please." She shook her but she didn't move, tears rolled down her eyes.

She turned to Jester and attacked him but he dodged it. Myra,"You.... What do you want now, you killed all my friends. You killed them all." She fell on her knees and burst into loud cries and tears fell down from her eyes on the soil below.

Jester looked at her and laughed,"Oops! They are not dead but I am going to kill them with you. So,no one will be there to stop me from conquering the world. She stood up tears still falling down her cheek,"You cannot do them any harm now, I will not spare you." She continuously attacked him but he made a shield around him and none attacks touched him even a little.

She took the sword and went to him but he attacked her with electric beam and she fell down on the soil. He laughed, "I will not kill you because I want to see the pain in your eyes of losing your beloved friends in front of your eyes."

"Please don't. Stop!" Myra was weeping bitterly and all her tears were absorbed in the soil. As Jester was about to attack her friends the ground trembled. The gadget fell from his hands and he half fell on the ground. The earth shook and a large crack came in the ground and in a blink of an eye a large tree appeared in front of them.

Myra sat up."The magical tree that can only defeat Jester. How did it appear, we have not yet found the water drops. Wait a second....." She wiped her cheek and looked at her tears,"The true water drops. My tears, the drops of true love for my friends. YES!! Yes!! We did it."

She looked at Jester who was shaking with fear seeing the magical tree."Thi... This can't be true... I cannot loose..wa..where did you find the water?"

Myra looked at him with bright eyes,"This is the reality. The truth of this world. True love and sacrifice never let one down. You failed Jester. You FAILED!"

The tree spread its branches in all the directions and the sky became clear, sunlight reached the ground and the many trees Jester had cut for his self, appeared back all around the world, the mountains were again covered with forests along many animals and birds. The air regained its moisture and people could again breathe the fresh natural air.

Niya and others came back in their consciousness and stood up happily seeing the beautiful scene, they hugged each other with happiness. The magical tree spread its magic and the robots Jester was controlling became normal. His controlling machine was destroyed and the robot building turned into soil.

Jester was shockingly watching all this,"No. My machine, my building, my gadgets all disappeared into air. What you all did!" He screamed in anger. "I will chop this tree down." He went to the tree and as he touched the tree, it gave him a big shock and he fell down unconscious. The Police came and arrested Jester.

Joseph came to the girls and gave them a warm smile,"You all made it. I knew you will and Jester will now be in our country's most advanced prison. The police and other security guards are now back, who have been hiding with the fear of Jester. The world now got its life back. I can never thank enough but Thank you so much girls....."

They all smiled. Sara,"But Myra where did you find the true water drops?"

Ashi,"Yeah. Where did you find it?"

Myra gave them a big smile,"You know, what the word true meant there, the true love and sacrifice for the sake of others that our tears show."

Niya,"Oh! Myra."

Ashi and Sara,"Look, Niya, Myra we are sorry, we were not hurting you purposely.... "

Niya,"It's alright. We know Jester was controlling you. By the way Joseph, how Jester caught you?"

Joseph,"I have told you that Jester might have known that I was helping you. He might have sent his robotic bees at my home to keep an eye on us."

Myra,"Oh that's terrible. But we are happy that everything is okay now in future."

Ashi,"That's why it is said we must save the trees and the natural beauty of this world or it's circumstances would be something like this, that will give birth to many evils like Jester."

Joseph,"Yeah, we know. We all people of this earth were responsible for this and now we have learnt our lesson."

Sara,"See some police officers are coming towards us."

Some Police officers came to them and thanked them for their work.

A Policeman,"We are very thankful to all of you to save our Earth. We apologize that you have to face many difficulties during this whole fight with Jester."

Niya kept her hand on Myra' s shoulder. Myra smiled,"It's all good. We must remember our duty towards saving our world, our nature; after all we cannot let our future get destroyed by a mad scientist." And they all laughed.

Second Policeman,"Yes, it was a very important lesson taught to all of us. We will make sure to protect our nature."

Sara,"Good to hear that. Now we must go back in our Earth and teach this lesson to all so that they cannot repeat any mistake like this."

The Policemen nodded. There came the Prime Minister of that country and said,"You can surely go back. But before you have to be our guest of honor in the grand celebration of our country. It would be our way to thank you all for your courage, please come with us."

They looked at each other and happily agreed. The grand celebration was done and our girls made a promise not to tell anyone about their journey of adventures of the future Earth.

They gave back their wristwatches but as they were giving the invisibility bands, Joseph said that they can keep it with them to help other people in need. They happily kept it with them and came back in the present Earth at their home.....

Now you all know how important it is to save the trees and our nature or one day a new Jester will be born with intension to conquer the world. We all are responsible for the disappearance of trees and increasing pollution, let's be the heroes of nature and do our duty towards our Earth to 'Save the Earth and Save the Lives.'

"Thank You For Reading!"

Love You All!❤️❤️