Introduction

"Yah, Jeong Yunho!"

Yunho was about to bite on his sandwich when he heard his name being called, but as he knew the voice well, he ignored the voice, rolling his eyes as he ate his sandwich. Yunho yelped when that person smacked his head before growling and glaring at him.

"Hyung! I'm eating! Don't do that!" Yunho huffed, rubbing his head with a pout.

"Who told you to ignore me, brat."

Yunho huffed again before looking at the man with a sweet smile, battling his eyelashes while at it making the man cringed at the display in front of him. "Yes, Hongjoong hyung? What can I do for you today?" Yunho asked sweetly while trying not to laugh at him.

Hongjoong then pulled out a small envelope and put it on the table, pushing it towards Yunho. Yunho whine when he saw the envelope as Hongjoong chuckled, already anticipating this kind of reaction from the younger.

"I'm still not finished with what I have right now! Why are you giving me new ones?? And it looks thick too!!" Yunho poked the envelope while pouting before sighing and took the envelope, opened it and took the mini cards that were in the envelope.

"For your information, it was not me who decided to give all of this to you." Hongjoong said while trying to grab one of Yunho's sandwiches which the younger one quickly slapped Hongjoong's hand while still looking at the mini cards.

"Go buy your own sandwiches, hyung. These are mine. Don't you dare." Yunho glared at Hongjoong briefly before reading the mini cards again. Hongjoong made a face, leaning back on his seat. "Usually you will let me eat it. You're in a bad mood, huh. What happened?"

Yunho huffed, puffing up his cheeks. "The usual, hyung. I don't understand how the people that I have to take turned out to be so stubborn! Wooyoung and Jongho always got nice people while I always have to endure them yelling at me or even trying to fight me!"

"They won't be able to hurt you though."

"But it's annoying!! You don't know how much I wanted to hurt them when they were throwing tantrums because they don't want to cross the door!" Yunho huffed, threading his hand through his hair. "They even broke a few of my favourite cups too!"

Hongjoong looked at Yunho with pity, leaning forward to ruffle the younger's hair. "I'm sorry, pup, but there's nothing I can do about it. Even the one that I just gave you wasn't from me. The higher ups gave it to me and told me to give it to you."

"Why are they giving me so much work?? Is it because I'm new to this?? But I never fail yet, though.. Even if some of them were very annoying, I still got to make them cross the door." Yunho pouted, taking his sandwich again and eating it.

"I'm not sure, pup. Maybe you did it so well because truthfully, no one could really do it like you did. They would give up when the dead were too stubborn to cross the door and it ended up with them being the wandering ghosts."

"Huh? We can do that?? Like we can just give up on not sending them across the door??" Yunho gaped at Hongjoong and Hongjoong shut Yunho's mouth with a flick from his jaw because the younger was still munching on his sandwich earlier.

"Eat with your mouth shut, brat. Of course not! The one that gave up was punished right after. Do you want to be punished?"

Yunho widened his eyes and shook his head, swallowing his sandwich first before talking, "I don't want to be punished! Why do you think I would make sure that every person that I have to take will cross that door??"

Hongjoong shrugged, "Just making sure, that's all."

Yunho was about to say something when the door of the cafe was pushed violently and 2 people rushing in with one of them shouted.