Consoling Advices from Fantasy

Nefarious Verleden Series 2:
Ecstanzea Sylene Rosékia Klovanzko

Advising people was her forte but not until she got the challenging task. She was watching her foster parent in his transactions at night and when the sun is up, she's trying to be a normal person which wanted to help people. Her advices brought many people at good places but one person can't seem to listen to her,  Rusting.

Would her consoling advices get in his senses? Or she'll just continue her life, forgetting about the man who can't seem to know what he really feel.

💛

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

Plagiarism is a crime.

If you are reading this in any other platform other than wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/DiSe_Artemis . Thank you!

💛

I can't seem to get the right description. I don't know why 🤔