C90. Brother-in-Law

When Mo Qianxue arrived, Tong Zijing's courtyard was in unusual quiet.

Her heart leaped!

At this stage of treatment, the most worrying thing was not that he cried and yelled, but that he stopped crying and became entirely quiet, which meant that he locked himself up in his inner world again, then her previous effort would be go down the drain.

As expected, when she looked into the room through the window, Tong Zijing was sitting there numbly, eyes focusing on nowhere and full of daze and a little agitation.

Since the first day when Tong Zijing chose to open his heart to outside world, his eyes had taken off turbidity to become bright but not sharp.

Mo Qianxue's heart plummeted as she quickly walked to the door.

Seeing her, the young servants was relieved and said, overjoyed, "Lord, lord. Mrs. Ning is here."

"Liar! Liar! You're all liars!" Tong Zijing didn't move but shouted ferociously.

"Zijing." Mo Qianxue wasn't sure whether Tong Zijing would talk to her but still tried, "I'm here."

Only when hearing the familiar voice did Tong Zijing loo up. The moment he confirmed that Mo Qianxue was really here, his pupils momentarily enlarged, as if Mo Qianxue had a layer of brilliance which could illuminate Tong Zijing's eyes.

Tears flooded out, he hurriedly stood up, opening his arms and rushing over.

Ning Shaoqing followed behind Mo Qianxue, and, at the sight of this, he frowned and stepped forward.

In a flash, he stood in front of Mo Qianxue.

After giving a big hug, Tong Zijing looked up excitedly, only to find that the person he was hugging was a man that he didn't know.

He thought his eyes had a problem and quickly rubbed them.

Ning Shaoqing shot out chill from over all his body. Did they always hug like this before?

He looked back at Mo Qianxue and met with her begging eyes.

He got soft-hearted again and, with a snort, glared back, which said that we would talk over this later.

Once he had decided to come here, he would tolerate what was going on, at least for the time being.

Moreover, he also found something wrong with Tong Zijing.

This boy rubbed his eyes and made a hearty grin when he saw Mo Qianxue was behind the man he was hugging.

Releasing the man, Tong Zijing pushed Ning Shaoqing away as if he was some obstacle.

Ning Shaoqing's almost turned into swords. But for the fact that Mo Qianxue kept pulling his hands as begging, and that Tong Zijing was a patient, he would have screwed the stupid boy's head off.

"Sister Qianxue. They are all liars. They said that you wouldn't come any more. I'm so scared!" Indeed, he was scared. The happiest days in his life were given by Mo Qianxue. He feared staying alone. He feared that Mo Qianxue would never come again and that the old man would forbid him from going out again...

Awu said that? What she had meant was that she couldn't come only for these two days. When did she say that she would never come again? Mo Qianxue squinted at Ning Shaoqing.

Ning Shaoqing pretended not to see her, satisfied how Awu had sent the message.

Yet, this good start only turned out to be a stone falling on his own feet.