Dream#1

I feel asleep half way to morning as always my dreams are most of great and I love them.I woke up with a bus swerving everywhere I cant get in the bus but then I'm in the bus.I think how did I get here but not long before some mean loud girl yelling at me tells me that my party is boring .I'm confused and now im thinking it's a party bus as I think cool later on I come up with an idea. Maybe we should go around and invite people I then appeared in a school face in a locker looking for boys I guess I'm talk to a boy and I hear girls talking saying things about him and how he's a nerd.his name was Jinx and I think my name was Alicen I was confused but then I was back on the bus.Jinx was there to I'm guessing I was thinking about him in the school part to much.We go around and get to the little store stop with lots of stores in one we all split I go in the room with a short kid and it looked like a braiding shop.then I pop in this room with dancing girl it was cool we said we had a party bus and we would be going in a few minutes. They said ok then we popped in the bus I came up with a crazy idea and said we should go to the hood and we did I got off and walked in the chicken shack with a dead body on the floor I ask why he died they said just because he was young.They asked me how old I was I then answer 17 they looked and said ok I got away I said in line with a girl and Jinx is standing there I found him really cute sadly he's a dream boy that's the point anyway but as he stood there a girl said he was boring and ugly I said I find him really cute and he looked he said thanks.then as he says I'm going to the bathroom I say ok then he ask me to come I was confused.But I went and I got a pashnet hug it made my real bodies heart feel so nice and then we almost kissed I told him I wanted it to be real and I think he is a real person because      he then said I will remember you chassidy and we will meet one day and then I woke up.And tired to think of what would happen next but I couldn't.