Chapter 1:The New Adventure Begins

We open up on a beautiful day on the Chimera,Avengers base of operations,the sun beating on the flying helicarrier and into the window of the newest member of the team,Kamala Khan aka Miss Marvel feels the rising sun shine on her,her eyes open as she gazes at he clouds,watching the sun.She then smiles to herself,still not believing that she's on the and friends with her childhood superheroes,even though they are still recovering after the events of A-day incident that happens five years ago.She gets up from her bed and stretches her body,then sighing as she looks over to her mirror and sees her crazy bed hair.Kamala gets up "Good Morning Jarvis" "Good morning Mrs Kahn" She then walks out of her room and to her neighbors room.She is still boggled that her room is next to the "star spangled man with a plan" himself Captain America,she raises her hand on the door to knock but she hesitates,not wanting to bother him until The Door opens,revealing Steve Rogers himself there,Steve looks down at her

She is still boggled that her room is next to the "star spangled man with a plan" himself Captain America,she raises her hand on the door to knock but she hesitates,not wanting to bother him until The Door opens,revealing Steve Rogers himself ther...

"Oh,Good morning Kamala" speaks the Blonde as he smirks to her,startling her "Ah....Sorry didn't mean to scare you","No no no, I-it's fine Captain Rogers...sir...Steve....I-I was just about to ask you something" she says to one of her idols."Ask away" she looks at him and bites her lip before she says "Can I use your bathroom....I need to brush my teeth and fix this crazy mess on my head...if that's ok Mr Rogers" the young sixteen year old says as she looks away in embarrassment, "It's alright kid do what ya gotta do,and please call me Steve...neighbor" Steve states with a smirk,Kamala looks up as she nods.Steve moves back for her to walk in which she does,then he walks out.Kamala runs to the bathroom with toothbrush in hand,she grabs the toothpaste and brushes her teeth,Then she's fixing her hair until it looks normal....and by normal she means that hopefully it'll look nice to the team.She walks out of Steve's room and runs to the stairs,passing Clint Barton who recently just joined the team again after his little fiasco with Monica.Clint looks at her "Hey Bendy Girl,what are you on a hurry for?" "Oh hello Mr Barton,I just wanted to look at the great view,isn't this amazing",Clint looks at her and chuckles then stating "Yeah the view is nice,Hey if ya want I could come with...Kate left yesterday so I got now one to hangout with".

Kamala's eye widen to the question and she starts geeking out "Really!?

Kamala's eye widen to the question and she starts geeking out "Really!?... THE HAWKEYE wants to hangout with me!" "I mean yeah kid" says the archer "Besides I could tell ya some funny stuff about how we used to play pranks on Fury" "YES!?" Yells the Jersey Girl aa her and Clint walk to the front deck,the door opens to reveal Thor looking out the window.Miss Marvel and Hawkeye meet up with the God of Thunder.