Chapter 2:The Pursuit of Whirlwind

The Quinjet is flying towards New York City,time is now 8:00 am and now Whirlwind has destroyed two police cruisers and robbed a 4th bank.Tony is standing checking his suit,holding out his repulsor gauntlet.Hawkeye is readying his arrow and quiver ,While Thor is spinning his hammer and tossing it into the air catching it.Widow is just leaning on the wall next to Steve as she twirls her pistols,Steve puts on his helmet and cracks his knuckles,turning to see Kamala who is sitting down and she looks to be shaking,Steve looks worried.

He taps her shoulder and she turns to see the Captain."Are we there yet,just thinking about fighting right now it's kinda getting me on edge" she says scratching her head,Steve stares at her and then says,because Modok wasn't a walk in the park" Steve sits next to her "You know,there's no need to be scared Kid,this is just gonna be a easy fight,but if you want Ironman can stay with ya to keep you company" "Yes please!....I mean yeah sure",Steve smirks at her comment.The Quinjets door lowers itself and each avenger jumps out landing onto the hard concrete. Steve turns to the group "Ok team,we gotta lead Whirlwind to this dock,we can lock him up in one of the crates.Tony can you pinpoint his location" "You got it Stars and Stripes,Jarvis tell me Davids coordinations,and tell the cops that we got this covered".Tony flies up holding out his hand aiming at the city with a tracking hud,Jarvis uses street cameras to find out where the villain is."Sir he is heading towards a construction sight,near the Daily Bugle building",Ironman flies down and flips up his mask "He's by the daily bugle,I'll take Clint and the kid to bring the fight here" Steve fixes his shield as he turns to the rest of the team "Ok guys,whirlwind has been at this for a while,we have to tire him out,Thor I want you to stay here with a crate wide open,Me and Nat will lead Cannon here,with the help of Tony,Clint and Kamala.Bruce will help us with the street corners,Jarvis is connected to the traffic cameras that A.I.M attached.Everyones got there job Avengers".

The team breaks,Ironman grabs Clint and flies away with Kamala jumping behind,Thor whips around his hammer flying over the water of the docks,to wait for his cue

The team breaks,Ironman grabs Clint and flies away with Kamala jumping behind,Thor whips around his hammer flying over the water of the docks,to wait for his cue.Steve and Nat run into the city following behind.

We then see Whirlwind spinning around a street corner,he turns around a shoots a huge tornado at a police cruiser and it flips into a parking lot,The other vehicles stop and officers get out aiming there pistols.They fire at Whirlwind but his suit is bullet proof,he looks at them "Guys when are you gonna stop with the shooting,the bullets obviously don't work" he laughs,but the cop shoots near his head "Ooooo~ good Shot buddy" the cop smirks "Welp it was to distract you",Whirlwind tilts his head but he turns to see Ironman throw Hawkeye,who kicks him into the daily bugle building.

They fire at Whirlwind but his suit is bullet proof,he looks at them "Guys when are you gonna stop with the shooting,the bullets obviously don't work" he laughs,but the cop shoots near his head "Ooooo~ good Shot buddy" the cop smirks "Welp it was ...