Dinner

The movies over and it just turned six. "Your parents are going to be home any minute should I go" Tony asks me. "If you want but I think you should stay" I smile at him. "I'll go make sure the tamales are still warm" Ondreaz says on his way to the kitchen. "Wait you made tamales my dads going to LOVE you" I giggle. " yeah we also made taquito and enchiladas" ondreaz chuckles back. If you didn't guess already my parents are people of culture my moms African American and my dads Mexican my mum and dad were brought in the same neighbourhood aswell as Tony and dres parents they weren't always so well off but they worked hard. "Hey now don't start saying we I made most of it" Tony says and I laugh " your full bull mom made this with us" ondreaz says throwing something at him. I get up to go to the dining room table just to make sure the table was set then I heard a car coming up the drive way and we all turned around. "Ok places everyone" I whisper and Tony rushes to the door I wait to the side with Dre. Then the door opens "Heyyyy Chico blanco" my dad says with a smile and hugs tony my and Dre laugh a tiny bit and then my dad turns his attention to us and then looks at Dre " hey your no less then he is fool" and my dad laughs and shakes dres hand instead of a hug I think he knows somethings up then he turns to me " hey mi princesa te extrañé" he says and gives me a tight hug. "I miss you to papa but your kind of squeezing me" I laugh then he slowly let's go then my mom comes through the door " Mom" I say smiling and hugging her. "Hey guys" my mom says to the boys. "Do I smell tamales" my dad says whiles sniffing the air. " surprise!" Me and the boys shout. "We made dinner for you because of the storm and everything we thought this would be a great way to say welcome back" Dre says pointing and walking towards the food.

It's been half an hour everyone's loved the food we laughed a lot. "So mama papa we have something to tell you" I say putting down my fork. "Who's we princesa" my dad says with a stern voice whiles my mom looks at me with soft eyes. I look at Ondreazs and he grabs my hand. "Y/n and I have been dating for the past month" ondreaz says looking at my parents. "A month and we didn't know" my mom exclaims and my dad just looks and us with no expression. "If it helps I didn't know until a few days ago" Tony says to them. "Can everyone leave the room Ondreaz stay" my dad says staring into Dres soul. We all get up and exit.
"Mom I really love him I hope you know that" I say to her. "Me and your father were like you and ondreaz I hope you guys work out I really do" my mom says bring my into a tight hug the I feel an extra pair of hand rap around us. "Antonio Levi Lopez" my mom says wich makes me giggle. "Yes mam" he reply's. "Tell me really who cooked"she says smirking . "My mom" he says with a sigh . "Tony!" I say punching him in the arm. "I'm sorry I just can't lie to your mom" he says back then I the door my dad and ondreaz come to us smiling. "What happened I'm there" I say whiles ondreaz brings me into his arms "we had a talk" my dad says "a talk really, about what" I say curiously. "Nothing don't worry about it" Ondre says to me still smiling. I look back at my dad and he's shaking his head. "Ok kids it's been a long day we need to go to take a shower and go to bed" my mom says dragging my dad upstairs. "Goodnight"my dad says on his way up the stairs. "Hey what was that about" I say now turning around to Dre. "We just talked and I told you I can't say he says planting a kiss on my lips. "Get out" I say laughing. "Wow I thought were end game" Dre says tuning into the joke whiles he gets his jacket. He hugs me whiles walking to the door. "Tony Cmon"Dre says to Tony who's on his phone. "I love you" I say to Dre "I love you more" he says back and then leaves the house with Tony.

I jump in the shower and get changed into silk pjs then take a picture with Luna and send it to dre.

Y/n:We miss you
Dre❤️: I'm the luckiest person on this planet
Y/n:hmmm I wonder why 😼
Dre❤️: Your goofy, smart ,talented and gorgeous that's why
Y/n:stoop I don't deserve you your everything my perfect boyfriend would be like
Dre❤️:I wish you were next to me
Y/n: me too☹️
Dre❤️: open your window

I looked at the text confused and I opened my window and I see Dre standing at his window with a smirk as he opens the window. "Hey" he says softly "Do you wanna go for a ride" he continues. "A ride on what" I say with a smirk.
"I mean" he says in his ✨Chad✨ voice and I giggle quietly So I don't disturb you parents. " Ill meet you out back in three" I say and he blows me a kiss and I fall back onto my bean bag. I get some slippers on and go down stairs and then leave the house quietly. I run to Dre and he picks me and runs to the car. He puts me down and opens the door and says ladies first and then I slowly get in the car. He gets in the other side starts the car then leaves. He puts his hand on my thigh. "I wanna take you somewhere special" he says with the cutest smile on his face I return one and then he turns his head back to the road.

Sorry I forgot to post this the other day because I just started school I've been concentrated on that so I'll right another para later tonight 💫☄️☄️ Thankyou for 4K 🦔your all my little chicks🐥