Extra draw

*alarm
I woke up to the swathing a kind of my alarm and dragged myself out of bed to open my blinds. When I open them I see Dre in nothing but a towel rapped around his waists i just stared at him and then he caught me red handed and then he covered his nipples and looked away a giggles to my self and when he turned around he closed the blinds dramatically. This is why I love this man. I swayed to the bathroom to take a shower and then I got out and brushed my teeth. When I get back I to my room I heard multiple pings come from my phone. I go over to my vanity and see a bunch of texts from Ethan and Grayson.

Grayson + Ethan+ y/n gc
Grayson- hey y/n do you wanna come to the ware house tonight.
Ethan- Yeah were gonna film a video you can bring some friends if you want.
Y/n- what's the catch u guys are so upto something.
Grayson- we are not but your just not allowed to know what it is ok just trust us.
Ethan- you can trust me and not this Neanderthal.
Y/n- can I bring Dre ,Addison , Dixie and Tony or is that too many people.
Grayson- you guys are so mean to me
Ethan- actually, being more people than that
Grayson- wait like Addison Rae
Y/n- yeah, is there an issue
Grayson- No no no actually it's the complete opposite
Ethan- Ew get away from me you simp
Grayson- shut up and p.s I'm not a Neanderthal.
Y/n: awwww, well that's perfect then I won't have to leave anyone out I can bring Charli, Avani , Dixie, Addison , Tony and Dre
Ethan- yep that's fantastic see u at 6:00pm sharp.

I'm still wondering what these guys are upto but then I turn to the other gc and everyone's in. I get ready and go downstairs to the kitchen to grab some food and call Tony. I feel like me and Tony have become more distant lately and I just wanted to check up on him.
Y/n- Hey Chico Roto wanna get something to eat I'll pay.
Tony- I'm alright
Y/n- I'm totally convinced you have a medical condition that has sprung over night, u never turn down food especially free food.
Tony- I know but it's Addison we didn't really hit things off but there is just something about her. Idk what it is
Y/n- how about we talk about it over lunch ?
Tony- I mean I guess I could make ur pockets hurt but your lucky I just want in and out.
Y/n- ohhhh Dre is gonna be mad at us for going without him
Tony- I doubt it
Y/n- this man has talked seductively to his food before.
Tony- well make an excuse.you guys can go out for food tonight
Y/n- ok meet me in an 1hour
Seen
I threw on a skirt and a polo and made a few tik toks my page is getting some clout now but not as much as Tony and Dre. Michael came over and him and Dre made this sway and they called it the Dre sway it's absolutely amazing and then Ondre got verified. Tony and I are getting followers because of our dance routines. One of his fan accounts told me to back of from their mans it was hilarious people think me and Tony are dating. I find a pair of Air Force ones and decide to throw a jumper on since it was a bit cold out.
The outfit

The time passes bye and I run out to meet Tony

The time passes bye and I run out to meet Tony . "Wait..." I say looking for my Keys . " pftttt I'll drive" Tony replies rolling his eyes. "Umm you can think again my baby is too much for u to handle" I say whiles taking the keys out my purse. I unlock the doors and we get in and drive to in and out and park my car. As soo as I walk out these too girls around 13-14 run upto us and ask for a picture this is the first time this has happened I felt so good inside. One of the girls asked me and Tony to follow them on tik tok and she smiles so brightly when we do. We say goodbye and go and order food. We eat in and he tells me about Addison and I try to help him but I feel like this shouldn't really involve me so I change the subject and we try and figure out what Ethan and Grayson are up too. Tony says that he doesn't really want to go because he won't be in the right mood which is understandable then the rest of the meal we talk about the dance squad. After we finished our food i drove us home and Tony seemed a bit better I think all he really needed was some company. I pulled up in the drive way and walk to his house. " oh yeah I forgot to mention u look like bugs bunny's girlfriend in that outfit" Tony laughed as we walked across the road. " ahah aha if I'm Lola that makes Ondre bugs so that makes you Daffy Duck" I say sarcastically. He looks at me and smiles passive aggressively and then we both burst out laughing as we walk inside. "Hey baby" Ondre says walking upto me and giving me a tight hug. "Hey, you want some food we've got leftovers" I say to him looking up still in the hug. He looks down at me and pecks my lips "I'm ok thanks I had a big breakfast" he says unwrapping himself around me then picking me up. He puts me over my shoulder as I start giggling he puts my down on the couch and kisses passionately. " I can still taste the burger sauce in your mouth" he mumbles with his tongue still in my mouth. It made me laugh and pull away. We both started messing about on the couch and joking then Tony comes back in the room and shouts "ughh get a room."
"What's up with him" Ondre says confused
"Girl problems" I whisper in his ear. "I kinda feel a little mean for rubbing our relationship in his face" I add on.
"Don't be" he says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and continues"he's barley been in a proper relationship he can learn from this."
"I guess so, I'm gonna go talk to him" I say as I get up but Ondre pulls me back down aggressively it made me tingle.
"Wait..." he brings me round and he puts my legs around him
"Oh my gosh Dre what about ur parents" he says as he starts kissing my neck.
"They are out shopping for groceries" he says kissing me between each word. Then he starts to wind his hips in between my legs.
"Mmmm" I say biting my lip "Bebe as much as I would like to stay in this position I think my child hood best friend is going through a rough patch so I have to go" I say giving him one last kiss
"Ok but don't be long" he says with a pouty face . I blow send him a kiss with my imaginary bow and arrow 🏹 and he plays dead. I giggle and go into Tony's room.
"Oh my gosh this place stinks" I say as soon as I walk in. "Huh funny you say that cause it only started smelling when u came in"he says sarcastically. "Well maybe my odor is the only nice smelling thing in this room and when you smell that and then take a whiff of your room again u get that smelly stench of loneliness again, or maybe u should just clean up once in a while" I say with a snarky tone.
"What are you even doing in here"he says
"Well it's just turned 1:30 and I'm afraid that you haven't showered yet" I say as Tony rolls his eyes " no but seriously I just wanted to check up on you" I say with sad eyes
"I just don't understand a lot of the girls in school think I'm cute but I don't like any of them because they are so clingy I just don't know ,and the ones I like never really like me back" he sighs
"Tony I feel like the right person will come at the right time and if you still want to come tonight your still invited"
"No I'm okay I just feel like I'll ruin the vibe
Maybe next time" he replied
I bend over and grab his face in my hands kiss his big head and walk out the room into dres room.

*in dres room
I walked in and I hear the shower running so I just lay on the bed and go onto tik tok for a while. 10 minutes later I hear the shower turn off  "Babe are you in there" he shouts from his bathroom. "Yeah it's just me" I shout back. The door unlocks and I see a naked Ondreaz Lopez grabbing a towel. I just Lie there in amazement of how sexy my boyfriend looks, him not even realising what he's doing to me is amazing. He catches me staring at him and smirks and raps the towel around his waists after he dries off. He sits down at his desk and starts messing around with a blow dryer and his hair. I walk over to his wardrobe and pull out a pair of his grey joggers ,his boxers and one of his T's
"Babe we've got 4 hours to kill let's watch a movie just me and you this time" I say taking of my clothes and putting on nothing but his T-shirt. "ok Bebe, but before we do I want to show you something" he says whiles putting on his boxers and joggers. He takes me by my hand all excited and he opens up an empty draw. "Omg you gave me a space in your bathroom, your soo cute" I say giving him a kiss on the lips. He picks me up and carries me over to the bed and he laughs as he's on top of my. "I never would've thought I'd be more crazy about someone as much I am about you..." I put my finger over his lips and then quietly say "I Love You" with a kiss between each word. "I loved it when you put your finger on my lips" ondreaz smirked. "Why are you always so horny" I laughed a little too loud. "Have you seen my girlfriend she is so hot like bae watch hot" he says whiles rolling his eyes back. I playfully push him and grab the covers and throw them up and get underneath them with Dre. The tv pops up from the end of the bed and we start watching Orphan.
"Can I be little spoon" Dre wines
"No u were little spoon last time" I wine back
"Fine" he grunts and turns over.

Whiles watching the movies I turn into Ondre's chest and I could hear his heartbeat racing too which was really cute. I start to stroke his chest lightly as the scary parts start to come. He pulls me into a tight cuddle and the warmness of his chest makes me sleepy. I wake up to the sound of Ondre's singing. "Oh look who's awake" He laughs. "Mmmmeeee" I yawn and stretch out "can you sing that again it was really nice "I would but it's a secret" he says getting out of bed. "I do have something I want to tell you tho" he continues as I sit up right and listen "I'm quitting the football team" he says. "Baby no you love football and your the captain" I say also now getting out of bed. "I don't know I think I'm good at it but I only joined to meet girls and get some status, but I don't need any of that if the one thing I need is you and I also miss dancing with you and Tony" he says with a half smile. "I miss you u dancing with us too but what do you think Taylor is gonna say" I say whiles I walk into his arms. "I don't know but I'm sure he'll understand" he sighs "hey, do wanna pick out my outfit" he says smiling down at me. "Would I" I say excited and jump up in excitement. I run to his wardrobe and start mixing and matching a bunch of clothes together until I create an outfit. He puts it on and I feel like something is missing so I go to his bathroom and grab a couple of chains and tell him to put them on. "Woahhhhh a real fashion icon, thankyou I look fire" he says pushing my cheeks together and giving me a kiss.
Ondre's fit

As I get changed back I to my clothes I go back to Ondre's wardrobe and brag a beanie and put it on as well as one of his chains

As I get changed back I to my clothes I go back to Ondre's wardrobe and brag a beanie and put it on as well as one of his chains. He turns around from checking himself out in the mirror and his jaw drops."Daum mamas you look amazing" he says looking me up and down then he furrows his eyebrows and continues "ummm you look cute and all but your skirt is so short, I don't want anyone looking at your lady bum" he says as he holds my waist and walk down the stairs. "I'll be fine" I laugh. Ondre's mom and dad are downstairs and they turn around "you guys look cute, where you going" his mom says. "thankyou" I reply as I walk upto her and bend down to give her a hug from behind the couch. "We are going to a friends house to film some stuff" Ondreaz reply's with "come one we need to go" he says in a rush whiles putting on his shoes. We walk out the door hand in hand and get in the car. I call Dixie to make sure they are on there way and then I call Addison and avani to see if they need picking up. They say that they are going to get an Uber together and they'll catch a ride back. Me and Dre sing all our favourite songs on the car ride there.