Chapter 1

This book is dedicated to my sister

I remember the day when Skye was in a little clearing surrounded by wolves. it was just me Marshall and Ryder. We immediately jumped forward to help Marshall sprayed them I shot balls at them and Ryder ran in the middle ad picked up the young pup. we saw the brilliant pink in her eyes as she hopped out and went into a bush. We followed. There Marshall said no. Poor little pup he said to her. what is it Marshall? I asked him see for yourself there we saw the bones of two older pups. Her parents.

But that day is over. Skye is now in the paw patrol with me and the other pups which are me, Marshall, Skye, Rocky, zuma, rubble, and Everest.
Marshall is like a brother to me we all love him dearly ESpecially everest our snow pup she lives up on Jake's mountain with Jake but she visits Marshall a lot. I have a crush as well. It's Skye. She is so nice, brave, and funny she lives at the lookout with the rest of the pups. Suddenly Marshall comes up next to me. Skye-gazing again? NOOOooooooo so how's everest? Oh shut up its obvious that you love her. But even more obvious that you love skye. Is it tho? Yep! On a more serious note will you set me and her up? Yes sir Chase sir making fun of chases catchphrase. I'll talk to eve to help  me set you two lovepups up.

I love skye so much I would die if she was gone

Then tracker came he immediately started flirting with Skye

I have to ask her out before tracker did!

To be continued tomorrow after 9

FYI EVERYONE I WIL BE MAKING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WITH ALL MY STORIES ON IT

THE CHANNEL WILL BE RELEASED VERY SOON. STAY TUNED EVERYONE!

P.S. THANKS FOR MORE THAN 20 VIEWS ON MY FIRST STORY IN ONE WEEK!!!

LOVE Y'ALL! PEACE OUT AND GOOD NIGHT!