[🍋] 𝘙𝘺𝘰 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘰 - 𝘐𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦

[Warning!! This is a lemon/ smutt chapter. If you aren't comfortable with these things I suggest staying away from chapters with a lemon in the title (:]

[xFem Reader]

Requested by MightyMarquess10 Thank you!

'Ryo Always gets his way with me, this time I'll be the one to take the lead' (y/n) thought to herself.

She Was getting tired of being the submissive in their relationship. It was always Ryo in control.

(Y/n) had prepared everything for the two of them; meaning she had placed the Lubricant on their night stand, place a condom next to the Lube. And lastly, (y/n) wore a red silk robe with nothing but her undergarments on underneath.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The sound of keys jingled outside of their apartment door turned into the sound of the door being unlocked. (Y/n) quickly hid near their bed.

(Y/n) could hear her boyfriends foot steps nearing his side of their bed. The sound of clothes ruffling acted as a cue for the young woman to pounce on the unsuspecting male.

She pinned both of his hands down onto their bed and looked him in the eye. Lust had already begun to consume her.

"B-babe? A-are you alri-" Ryo got cut off with a pair of plump lips pressing against his.

Passion and desire had consumed the pair as their kissing session became more heated. Ryo pulled (y/n) neck down, deepening the kiss.

(Y/n) muffled a moan whilst kissing the handsome man and began to move her hand down to his lower region.

Ryo pulled away from their kiss to regain his breath. He felt (y/n) stroking his work pants causing him to groan with pleasure.

"Y-you're being bold... aren't you..?" He asked between each breath.

"But you know... I like to be in charge...
(y/n)" Whispered into your ear with his now husky voice.

Ryo had changed the position the two of you were in, making him go on top of you while he pinned your hands above your head.

He trailed his head down to your nape and began to suck, making the skin turn a slight purple colour. You moaned in pleasure, giving into the ecstasy, forgetting the main reason why you wanted this.

You quickly regained your thoughts as freed your hands from the Ryo's. He sprung his head back up towards your face meeting your (e/c) orbs.

"I want to." You said sternly.

"You want to... what?" He asked in confusion.

"I want to be in charge." You answered.

The smirk on your face said it all, that you wanted to top the Purple-Haired male. He only chuckled in response letting his arms spread out, signalling that your all his.

"I'll be your toy" He whispered into your ear.

You sat back and removed his pants, revealing his Grey boxers. There was a visible lump in his trousers, and at the end of that oblong lump was a wet spot. 

"Heh, you're already this wet?" You questioned with a chuckle.

"It's your fault, you brought this upon yourself." His Husky voice replied.

You pulled down his boxers revealing his manhood, Standing there tall and proud.

You gently reached for the tip that was leaking out his pre-cum. You rubbed your index finger around the tip and began running it around in circles. The actions were enough to make the man groan in pleasure.