[☁️] 𝘔𝘢𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘪 - 𝘎𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦

[a/n; I know most of not everyone that reads this is female!! I just wanted to make a fluff chapter with her because she is literally the most precious being to ever exist ٩(˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)و]

Xfem reader!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Y/n-Chan!" A feminine voice called out to me.

"Mahoro-chan? What's up?" You asked the pink haired female.

"Would you like a gummy?" She asked you back.

You and Mahoro Saeki has been dating for a few months now— three to be exact —and the two of you have been keeping it a secret from your co-workers.

You two were scared to tell them that the two of you were dating. You weren't sure if they would be against it or okay with it, you also didn't know how to bring it up to them.

This lead to the two of you acting casual towards each other instead of romantically— which you hated. The thing you wanted most was to yell out to the world that you were dating Mahoro and that the two of you are happy together, but you couldn't.

That led you to the question you were going to soon ask her.

"Sure!" Y/n said with a smile.

Haru and Daisuke had watched the two females interact for the past few months, both of them getting a sneaking suspicion.

"Excuse, would you like one too?" The pink haired female asked both males.

"I'll pass, sorry." Haru declined.

On the other hand, Daisuke stuck his hand out signalling that he would like one.

"Uwahh..! You got the lucky gummy!" Mahoro beamed.

"Hey, Mahoro. Can I speak with you for a moment?" You asked.

"Sure!" She replied back.

As the two of you walked down the hallway, you pulled Mahoro to the side into a cleaning closet.

"Hey, Mahoro... do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" You asked said female.

"Date..?" She thought you herself out loud. "Sure! I'm free!" She beamed our with excitement.

"I'll see you then!" You said whilst winking.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was the next day, the two of you talked about what to do on your date and where to go. The two of you settled on going to the movie theatre.

On your way to the cinema, you made a quick stop at a convenience store and brought two packets of gummies for you and Mahoro to share. You hid the gummy packets in your pockets and made your way to the movie theatre.

As you made your way there, you noticed a female with pink hair standing at the entrance. This made the corners of your lips perk up, causing a smile to be plastered on your face.

"Mahoro-chan!" You called out.

The said female swung her head to the direction on the voice and smiled.

"Y/n-chan!" She called back.

"Are you ready to go in?" You asked.

Mahoro Replied back with a simple 'mhm'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

During the movie, you pulled out one of the two packets of gummies.

"Mahoro-chan, would you like a gummy?" You whispered to your significant other.

"Hmm? Uwah..! When did you get these?" She whispered.

"On my way here." You chuckled.

"You didn't have to..!" She exclaimed.

"But I wanted too..! It's our date." You said, still whispering.

You opened the first packet of gummies and shared it between the two of you, Mahoro eating most of them of course. You chuckled at this and reached for her hand closest to you. You held her hand with your fingers intertwined and rested your head on her shoulder.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The rest of the day was spent with you two walking around town and you buying Mahoro more gummies, even if she protested on your actions.

The date had ended with the two of you watching a cheesy cop show in your living room, hand in hand.

"Hey Mahoro." You said.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"I love you." You chuckled.

You looked to your left and saw that he face was a shade darker than her hair, this made you chuckle at the now fluster female.

"I love you too!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[A/n; 648 words! (Excluding previous authors note)  I couldn't help myself, I just had to make a one shot of Mahoro. I love her so much (*''*)]