Summary

As some of you will know, this book was started on my old account. As I can no longer access it, I will be continuing it here. This is just a summary of the first few chapters, I will leave a link to the original book in the comments in line here :))

MAIN CHARACTERS:

- Y/n Kropp
- Sebastian Danzig Kropp
- Remington Leith Kropp
- Emerson Barrett Kropp
- Kim Seokjin
- Min Yoongi
- Jung Hoseok
- Kim Namjoon
- Park Jimin
- Kim Taehyung
- Jeon Jungkook

SIDE CHARACTERS:

- Eric Nam
- Alex Gaskarth
- Jack Barakat
- Rian Dawson
- Zack Merrick

PROLOGUE:

"Don't make me go, Hopie, please!!" The young girl clung to the 15 year old, and he held her just as tightly.

"I'm sorry, but you have to go back home to America."

"But this was our last holiday here! I'll never see you again!!" She sobs into his chest, not wanting to go. 

"I'll find you again someday, kiddo, I promise you." Hoseok whispers to her, gently pushing her away and kneeling to her height. "I will always find you, wherever you are."

"B-but how will I know it's you? How will I know it's my hope?" She sniffles, worried about what lay ahead. The boy chuckles softly, endeared by her nickname for him. 

"Tell you what, if I ever do become a famous dancer-"

"When you become a famous dancer," She corrects him and he smiles.

"Ok then. When I become a famous dancer, I'll be J-Hope. That way you'll know it's me. Sound good, kid?" She looks up at him, eyes wide. She nods vigorously and he laughs, before taking her into his arms again. "I'll miss you Y/n."

"I'll miss you too Hoseok." Her brother calls her and she turns around, before being whisked over his shoulder. She giggle at Remington's antics and waves goodbye to the boy.

"I'll find you, I promise!!" He calls after her, happy she left smiling.

CHAPTER 1 - SAYING GOODBYE:

(i actually cannot be bothered to retype everything out because it takes way too long so i'll just leave a link in a comment of the subheading :D)