Chapter 3 - New & Old

We finally arrive at BigHit after a long, quiet car ride, and Seokjin climbs out of the car. He walks round to my side and opens my door, offering me his hand. "Wow, a true gentleman," I say, grinning, "A rare phenomena". He grins back, leading me into the building. It's weirdly quiet today. I guess even sasaengs have days off.

"Would you like me to take your bags to the locker room whilst you speak to PD-nim?" I look at him, doubtful, "That way you can head straight to the studios rather than making a pit stop." 

"Alright then, thank you Seokjin." He smiles warmly at me.

"Please, call me Jinnie" I grin back at him before we part ways. On my way to the office, I take my phone out to text my brothers.

Rats

sup fuckers, i'm here

just heading to pd-nim's office before i can 
meet the guys properly

pirate:
glad you're safe

seabass:
good luck!!

vampire:
they won't need it,, they're gonna knock everyone's 
sock's off!!

hopefully not-

"Ah!" I bump into someone, dropping my phone and falling flat on my arse. A hand reaches down to help me up and I grab it, not noticing the tattoos. Brushing myself off and grabbing my phone, I mutter my apologies profusely before the person has a chance to speak up and fire me.

"Stop apologising. Are you ok?" I look up and my breath catches in my throat. Jeon Jungkook is stood in front of me, hair tousled, looking even more stunning in person. I catch myself before I fangirl - he's just a human, right? I feel the same hand on my arm. "Hello? Are you ok? Oh god, did you hit your head? Do we need to go to hospital?" I snap out of my haze and meet his eyes. He sighs in relief.

"I'm ok, don't worry. I've had worse than that, I grew up with three older brothers" I chuckle, but he still looks worried. "I promise you, I'm fine. I'll probably have a bruise but there's not much to do about that." He smiles at me, his hand slowly dropping to his side. 

"So, who are you? I haven't seen you around before." I nod.

"I am Y/n Kropp, nice to meet you. I am Bangtan Seonyeondan's new photographer" He beams at me, before his face drops again. "Hey, what's up?"

"Oh, it's just that we didn't really meet in the best way."

"What do you mean? I meet the best people by hurtling into them, don't you?" He laughs, showing me his bunny smile. I can't help but laugh too.

"So, are you heading to PD-nim's office?"

"Yup! Jinnie took my bags to the locker room for me so that I could head straight to the studios after."

"Jinnie, huh?" I nod, and he continues. "Do you mind if I walk you there? I need a break from practice, Hobi hyung is pushing us hard today. He's stressed about the next comeback." I smile slightly, Hobi always did take his dreams seriously.

"I'd love to be accompanied by you, Mr Jeon."

"My pleasure, Miss Kropp."

~#~

After a brief meeting and some paperwork, PD-nim sends me to the meeting room down the hall to formally introduce myself to BTS.