Chapter 2 - New Beginnings

After taking half an hour to find my camera, I am finally able to leave the airport. I look around quickly, before spotting a sign with Y/N Kropp written on it in both Korean and English. I head towards them, nervous butterflies stirring in my stomach.

"Are y-you Y/N Kropp?" He asks in broken English. I nod, before replying in Korean.

"Yep, that would be me!" He nods, but their face is covered with sunglasses and a mask so I have no clue what his first impression of me seems to be. He grabs one of my bags and I thank him, before we head towards a car.

"BigHit is about half an hours drive away, but traffic can get quite bad. I suggest you get comfortable." He says as he starts the car. I think he was smiling as he said so, but it was hard to tell.

"So, how long have you been working at BigHit?"

"2010. I was 18 and although difficult, my work then has really paid off now." 

"So you're the same age as Seokjin, and you've been working at the company for the same amount of time. That's pretty cool, I won't lie." He laughs and his shoulder's shake. He sounds familiar, but I brush it off.

"Yep! I know him pretty well too"

"What's he like to work with? And the other members too? I'm really excited to work with them, I've been following them since before their debut and they're the people I have always wanted to work with. It sounds like I'm crazy but I am pretty sure that J-Hope is the Hoseok I spent a majority of my summers here with" I feel my cheeks redden, that was so unnecessary!

"Well, Seokjin-ah is very handsome, and they're all super talented" He breaks in to full laughter. The windshield sound is unmistakable, and I suddenly feel quite silly.

"Wait, are- are you..." He watch him carefully as he takes of the hat and his mask, revealing his hair and plump pink lips. "Oh dear lord, I've been ranting to you about how excited I am to work with you, I am so sorry Seokjin." He laughs slightly before responding in a completely unexpected way.

"It's quite alright, it was rather cute". Well shit. So not only am I sat in a car with Seokjin and ranted to him about how excited I am, but he called me cute and now the once light pink dusting my cheeks is a lot darker. 

It falls quiet. The silence is comfortable, but I am still rather curious. "How come you came to pick me up, rather than an employee?"

~#~

a/n: woah it has been way too long and this is way too short
 but we move. shoutout to crisisinnit for a) being a
legend and b) telling me to update because
i was nOt motivated.