18.

A few days later, the company asked Jimin to perform with Shinee's Lee Taemin at KBS Gayo. Jimin was more than happy to be able to perform with the senior. Jimin was scheduled to practice the performance with Taemin.

      The month of September quickly ended with beautiful changes in Jimin and Jungkook's life. It was Maknae's birthday the next day.

      At midnight, Jimin being the best boyfriend, was the first to congratulate Jungkook on his birthday.

       Jimin already posted a few photos and videos of his boyfriend on Twitter to wish him a birthday.

      After wishing the younger in person and sharing a sweet intimate moment. They left Jungkook's room and headed to the main hall to celebrate his birthday with everyone. Everyone was already present with a cake on the table. Jungkook was looking at Jimin who was shooting with his phone in his hand for almost all the time while cutting his cake.

      BTS members celebrated Jungkook's birthday being chaotic and crackheads they are.

      Jimin later uploaded the video he recorded on Twitter as he leaned in Jungkook's arms in taller's room after the crazy and chaotic birthday celebration.

       After uploading the video and reading Army's comments for some time, Jimin kept his phone on the side table before hugging the taller male lying beside him.

      Jungkook caressed the shorter male in his arms and leaned towards Jimin to kiss him. The soft sweet kiss was slowly turning passionate as Jungkook's hand sneakily slipped in Jimin's shirt making the shorter shiver with the sudden touch. Jimin snaked his arms around Jungkook's neck and the temperature in Jungkook's room gradually increased.

      Jungkook flipped Jimin and hovered over him as he continued to assault Jimin's tongue with his own. Jungkook trailed a series of kisses on Jimin's jaw to the crook of his neck. His hands finding their way from Jimin's slender waist to his pink nipples which were hard due to lack of attention from the taller male.

      Jungkook pinched Jimin's nipple with one hand as his other hand caressed Jimin's thick and sexy thigh. Jimin's hand moved in Jungkook's hair as he gently untangled his raven locks.

      Jimin's vision was becoming hazy with pleasure. He tried to suppress his moans by keeping his hand on his mouth. Jimin couldn't think straight anymore. He was already hard and his member was craving attention. He buried his hands in Jungkook's hair again as he moaned in high pitched yet low voice.

      "Ssssss... Aahh... Jungkookie~... Mhmmm..."

       Jungkook sucked on Jimin's neck which he knew was the shorter's sensitive spot, careful not to leave a hickey. Jungkook looked at Jimin who was breathing heavily. Jimin looked at Jungkook with teary eyes, heavy eyelids, and flushed cheeks.

      It took everything for Jungkook to restrain himself from fucking the shorter hard. He groaned and buried his face in Jimin's neck.

      "Jiminssi... It's hard." Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear in a deep voice.

      Even though Jimin was not ready to pop up the cherry yet, he thought about it. It was Jungkook's birthday, maybe it will be a special gift for him.

      "Do you... want  to do it kookie?" Jimin asked.

Author's note :
Sorry for the late update 😭
Please don't kill me yet. I have no excuses sorry. I was reading a BL novel called "Rebirth of a movie star". The book is amazing guys. I recommend it if you like to read the BL novel. You can find it on Wattpad.
The book is completed with 61 chapters + 6 extras 😍😍😍

I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Let me know if there are any typos or grammatical errors and I'll fix them as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Saranghae!
:)