1

-

It was clear that Monoma and Midoriya has nothing to do with each other, except for being "rivals".

But destiny really likes to play tricks.

-

Monoma calmly walked to the store, and buying everything what his classmates had requested. It was his turn to buy anyways.

He went out of the store, and on the way to the dorms. He bumped into an old lady.

Carefully, he helped the old lady. "I'm sorry, miss."

The old lady laughed, patting his shoulder. "It is alright, young man. Have a good night."

With that, the lady somewhat disappeared in thin air.

-

During that encounter with that strange lady, Monoma started having strange dreams.

Not wet dreams. Just dreams about him and a person he can't recognize because their face was blurred.

-

Midoriya and his classmates quieted down. The reason was not because Aizawa was there, since he wasn't there. Instead, the empty hallways was occupied with loud screaming.

With them being silent, they could hear what the screaming was about.

"Where the fuck is she?!"

The Class 1-A's door bursted open, revealing a woman with long blonde hair and blue raged-filled eyes. Behind her was Aizawa, Vlad King, and Nezu.

The angered woman scanned over the room, clicking her tongue as she got disappointed of something.

"May I ask who are you and who you are looking for?" A pissed yet forced polite expression was on Nezu's face.

"I am Kimoyo. Her name is Eliza Toga. Or as you prefer, Toga Eliza."

Silence overtook. Does this lady know who Toga is? Was on everyone's thoughts.

"Are you referring to Toga Himiko?" If it's even possible, the scowl on her face deepened.

"Not that useless blood sucking disappoinment."

-

It is now aftenoon, and the Class 1-A and B are having a joint training. Their two teachers are there, and also that angry woman who they didn't want to be here.

"Bro, what's with that lady over there?" Tetsutetsu whispers to Kirishima, who only shrugged his head. "She's searching for someone."

A clear of throat catches the attention of all of them. Their attention went to their black haired teacher, Aizawa. They glanced at the person next to him, before turning back to him.

"Shinsou will now be joining Class 1-B, treat him well." Was all Aizawa said before he nudged the sleep-deprived looking male next to him. Shinsou did his introduction, as he went to the Class 1-B's side. The others went back on doing their own things.