Introductory

Heya everyone! I'm Tyler. I'm a bit new to the YGO fandom (having only joined around last year or so), and I'm hoping to find people with similar interest! To start, I'm not the best when it comes to writing fanfiction. I began writing when I was 10 (fanfics I've since dumped because they're a godawful garbage fire..) and have been making my own fics ever since. I've fallen in and out of fandoms and yadda yadda. I draw too, but I'm not sure if I wanna upload my art here. 

Anyways, I've been dying to make a (gender-neutral) Yu-Gi-Oh! oneshot fic, and finally got the courage to do so! Ta-da. I doubt it's gonna get much traction but that's alright XD. Here's a few things to know and expect from this book!

- Duel Monsters (DM) requests are heavily preferred! I'm a bit new to the fandom as I've stated and have only watched up to season 3! I don't mind if you request other series (GX, 5D's, etc.), but just know I'm the best at writing what I'm most familiar with! 

- While I'm a guy who likes guys, I can write just about any character you throw at me!

- I'm not going to make a specific character for the reader. They'll practically be a gender neutral, self insert (Y/N). I do this so that everyone of any gender, age, or sexuality can enjoy it! 

- Come prepared with

*The character you want me to write.

*What type of fic? (Fluff, NSFW/Lemon, Angst, etc.?) 

*And, this is preferred but not necessary, a basic plot/prompt I can follow! If you don't have one that's perfectly alright, as I can come up with one myself. 

I'll also be crediting you for the idea (unless you want to remain anonymous)!

Finally, while I can do the same character multiple times (different prompts of course), my MAXIMUM for oneshots with them is 5 per character. I want to vary my options and make sure there's enough content for every character! 

That's all I have to say! And right now I'm especially bored so feel free to suggest stuff!