Chapter: 3

The bed squeaks as I get up from it. Feet meeting the warm rug of my suite. I tiredly yawn and rub my eyes while making my way towards the door. The door that has been knocked one for the pass 10 minutes. I don't get it. If i didn't answer the first two minutes, why stay there and wait? What makes the difference? What makes you think I'm going to get up now? The only reason why I got up was because I couldn't take it anymore. It was annoying as hell. I suppose that was the persons plan anyway.

I open the door with another yawn. Eyes half open. I see Paul standing there with an annoyed face.

"I've been knocking on your door for 15 minutes straight Harry " he says in a tight voice. Although he's annoyed, I know he's not mad. It takes a lot for him to get mad and for that I'm grateful. God knows how reckless and childish I can be.

"I'm sorry but I was sleeping " I shrug.

"15 minutes" he states again.

"10 minutes actually " I correct him with a nod.

"I thought you were asleep" he glares.

"I was"

"Whatever"he grumbles as he walks pass me into my suite. I chuckle as I shut the door and follow him.

"So what brings you here lovely" I smile at him as I take a seat on my couch. He scoffs before speaking.

"Nick has been calling me asking about you. He saw the pictures Harry and he's pissed. Pissed off his ass At you and me."

"What pictures ?" I ask confused to what he's talking about.

"With you and that girl. Headlines are going crazy and management want answers. I don't know what to tell them." He finishes while sinking into his seat. Suddenly the realization hits me and I remember everything. The crowd,the screaming. The cars and the girl. Luna. I somehow completely forgot to call her. After our encounter I got home and knocked out. And that was yesterday.

"Tell them the truth" I tell him. I don't see any reason to lie.

"What? That you saved a girl from a car accident then got her number" he scoffs while I nod. "Harry we can't . The press and media would want to know every detail and would never leave that girl alone."

I sit and think about what he just said and he's right. She would be questioned and followed constantly and I can't let  her go through that.

"You're right" I sigh. " just tell them it was another fan who fell and I just helped her up" I tell him even though it's not true. I don't even think she's a fan . She looked confused to why there were so many people. I don't even think she knows who I am.

"Alright, well I'ma go. Don't get into trouble Harry, I can't save your ass all the time" He glares at me while pointing a finger.

"Only bullys point Paul" I pout teasingly at him.He let out a huff before walking out the door in one swift movement. I chuckled to myself because it's just too funny to mess around with Paul.I rub my face, still a little dazed from just having been awoken. My phone rings as I make my way to the kitchen causing me to stop and turn back into the living room. I look at the screen and smile because I haven't seen this person in so long and I know only good times come from it.

"ED, my man what's up" I smile into the phone.

"Harry, where are you mate? I've been waiting for you" He speaks into the receiver.

"At my hotel, why?" I aks confused to why he was waiting for me. I'm pretty sure I didn't make any plans. I didn't even know he was going to be in New York.

"You need to be at club Space right now"

"Uh and why?" I ask again.

"Maybe because it's my birthday you dickhead." He shouts making my eyes go wide. I look at the time and date and realize that it was infact his birthday. How I forgot his birthday let alone forgot that we planned this?