Chapter:5

"Fuck" I shout as the hot liquid soaks through my clothing.

"Oh my God , I'm so sorry i didn't see you there" The suspect apologizes hurriedly. I pinch the bridge of my nose trying to keep calm and not act out. The burning sensation from the drink mixed with the hot weather of a summer evening doesn't quite mix well.

"It's it's alright I guess"I shrug trying to squeeze out the liquid that settled into my shirt.

"Please let me atleast buy you a coffee. Here's some napkins." A French manicured hand reaches out to me. I look at her hand and get some sort of deja vu. Like I've seen that hand before.

"Well aren't you going to take it" She giggles and that's when I look up and see those beautiful blue eyes.

"Luna?" I question and see her eyebrows frown.

"Uh yea"

I take off my sunglasses and smile. "It's me" her eyes widen and a smile soon breaks out on her face.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry gosh I'm such a klutz" She laughs embarrassed of the situation we got ourself into.

"No,no don't worry I'm fine. Umm let me buy you another cup yeah?" I more so tell her rather than ask walking into the shop not giving her a chance to decline my offer.

"Um ok" she says as she follows me. I put my shades back on ad we get on line to avoid anyone noticing me.

"You know I should be the one buying you a drink not the other way around" I turn to face her with a smirk.

"That wouldn't be very gentleman like of me now would it?" I question teasingly.

"Blah don't be sexist now"She smirks as we move up in line and I let out a light chuckle before it's our turn to order.

"Welcome to starbucks may I take your order?" A male that clearly is tired and annoyed asked.

"Yes, can I have a java chip and a- babe what do you want?"I ask Luna and watch her cheecks go red probably from my use of words.

"just a white chocolate mocha" the guy seemed to have heard and he began putting everything in the machine.

"Name?" He ask while having a cup and marker in hand. I hesitant for a moment before answering.

"Styles"he nods before calling next and we moved along to the next station.

---------

"So you're telling me that you haven't called because your friend deleted my number?" She laughs and  I join in with her.

"Yeah, he's a dumbass sometimes" I shake my head before taking a sip of my drink seeing her do the same.

"How can you drink hot drinks in the summer it totally contradicts the meaning of cold drinks" I chuckle.

"I don't Know I just go for whatever I feel like having at the moment. I don't care about the weather. I would literally have cold drinks in the winter" she shrugs while I nod my head. We have been talking about random stuff for at least half an hour. She was easy to talk to and I enjoyed her company more than anything.

"You never told me your name by the way" She tells me. I raise my brows in surprise that she doesn't already know my name considering my profession.

"It's Harry" I answer.

"Well Harry I'm Luna" She reaches her hand out for me to shake. I look at it suspiciously before smiling, shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you" we shake hands and smile for what seems like hours. Once we realize that we've been smiling at each other like total idiots, we let go and share a laugh as she puts a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I have to go. It's getting pretty late."She announces before getting up from her seat.

"wait, can I have your number so I can maybe call you. For real this time" I chuckle and she giggles before nodding. She put her number once again in my phone. Putting her contact as Luna(do not delete).  I laugh before we walked out the shop and went our separate ways. I, walking back to my hotel with the biggest smile I've had in a long time.

*********
Aw they're cute.
Please vote and comment.