Chapter 0

This story is dedicated to Sunshine <3

The Love family accumulated their fortune by selling and buying businesses. The new heir of the love corporation, Eden Love, has developed a stand. After manifesting her stand she was forced by her parents to take her brother's spot as the heir to the corporate throne and has gone through immense training for her role to play in the company. Because of her importance, she is kept in isolation with 9 bodyguards who are all stand users and one teacher, Eden's coordinates should be on your GPS by the time you get this message. Her stand, Black and White TV, gives her the ability to manipulate emotions so exercise caution. She has been deemed important to our organization so your orders are to kidnap her ALIVE, but you are permitted to kill as many bodyguards as you desire. She is located in Naples and is guarded by the mafia hitman group La Squadra. Good luck Agent Brando.

Reports came in from Naples that the strongest bodyguard division that Passione had been massacred while they guarded a little girl. She is confirmed to not be in the Pillar Society's possession and is roaming around the city. This young lady developed a stand that can manipulate someone's mind, so she is deemed extremely important to them so it is our top priority to make sure that she doesn't fall into their hands. You will be tasked with a team of 2. The members will be Jan Ivan, Tally Hold, and Matt Jaffe. You are to find their operative(s?) and kill them. Godspeed, Alex Kirschner.

Sincerely, the Speedwagon Foundation

My life is terrible. Even though I was born to immense wealth the day my stand was discovered I was shipped off to southern Italy and guarded by La squadre. They're all probably dead. They were leaving Naples because they knew the Brando girl knew where I was. I remember seeing you on that train. Brando showed up and Riscetto told the nearest person who was you to get me and run away. The next thing Jody grabbed me and ran. Right after we got to the next cart, you opened the next hatch and as he opened it there she was, even though she was behind us she somehow got in front of us. Then I saw you keep your hand up and a blue fist extended from your fist and struck the Brando girl. She blocked it with her stand but even though the force of the punch was stopped, her eyes widened as she was rocketed backward away from us. Without thinking I opened the door that we just came from in an attempt to get away from her but as I opened the door to see the state of La Squadre, I threw up in my mouth and lost consciousness. The next thing I remember was you saving me from the rubble. Sorry if that doesn't help you remember anything, Jody.

Jody sighed and leaned back on his chair while he ran his hand through his black hair. Jody had no idea what he was doing in Naples, and he didn't pretend otherwise. He woke up at a train wreckage with no memories besides a feeling that he should protect Eden. He found a little girl near the wreckage unconscious, he took her on his back to help her in the city. After walking 3 miles he reached the city and collapsed. He and the girl, who he later found out was Eden, were rushed to the hospital and they were nursed back to health. They stayed at the hospital for about a week or so and then he started on his way with Eden to get her back to her family and maybe along the way find out what was wrong with his memories. As they checked out of the hospital the doors exploded.

Well, that took longer than it should have, if anyone reads this and likes it, or at least finds it interesting, make sure to vote and comment it means a lot. Until then, BYEE