The Climax

Jody composes himself and grabs the gun with his left hand. He stumbles back in an attempt to protect Eden. He feels a sharp pain on his cheek, and then blood spurts. Alex definitely heard his scream, and he would get here soon enough to help; Jody just had to hold out for a bit. He gestured Eden to get behind him, and he stood up. Elisia gets up as well, as he gets dizzy from blood loss. That couldn't have been Speed Queen; she was immobilized. He shots four rounds randomly. No noise, he thinks, they must have missed. He slumps to the ground in exhaustion. He just needs to stay conscious and alive for a bit longer. "PRA!" the ground warps as Buttercup's stand cry rings. Elisia jumped back as Jody and Eden rolled down the slope Buttercup made. Elisia puts her hand to her ear and talks into an earpiece. "Their backup arrived"

Alex quickly heals Eden and Jody. Lubo brings out his stand, a humanoid boxer looking stand with a grey and white color palette. It had a beard that looked like a grey flame and had black that seemed to burn with anger. A projectile blasts towards them, and Lubo's stand catches it and smashes it. "No sudden movements Jody, it takes a bit for Buttercup's healing effects to fully heal you. Jody nods and sits tight. Alex warps the ground in front of Elisia, causing spikes to burst from the ground. The spikes surge, aiming at Elisia's head. She stands still, and the air vibrates, and the spikes shatter. "THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE HERE!!" Jody shouts to Alex, sending arrows to pull all of them back. The air stops vibrating as a figure unblurs. A girl, about 5'6, with pink hair tied into a messy bun, stood next to Elisia; she was crouching on one of the broken spikes Buttercup had created. She pulled a cigarette out and snapped in front of it, lighting it. She then breathed it in and let out a puff of smoke. She had red lipstick and red nail polish.

 "Hi, my name is Stella. Kudos for figuring out I was there," she said with a playful grin. She wore a peculiar outfit with long pink and white striped socks that went to her knees with a low hanging black skirt. She had a brown satchel around her neck. She wore a black shirt with a pink heart in the middle. Jody was infuriated by her false praise and quickly got up. It dawned on him that there could be multiple other stand users. He had to stay conscious and focused for his plan to work. Stella flicked the cigarette at him from about 10 feet away, and it accelerated towards him. So that's her stand, he thought, the ability to speed things up. He lets go of a rock he was holding and uses Hullabaloo to toss the rock at the cigarette. They make contact, and they both fall to the ground. "So you have a quick reaction time, well, either way, the distraction worked," Stella said with a malicious smile. Jody sees a shadow of someone behind him; he spins around and jumps out of the way as the side of his abdomen blows open. 

Jody coughs up his blood. He had planned to use his plan on Elisia, but the attacker will have to do. A man whose mouth was covered by a mask was holding rocks with small spikes and bumps. The man was standing on to. The man reached back to throw another round, "Unlikely Candidates!" he shouted as he followed through with the motion. There is a whoosh of a quick projectile. His eyes widen as four bullets pierce his chest. He falls off of the elevated platform and falls in front of Alex, Lubo, and Eden. Jody makes eye contact with Eden for a few seconds before turning around to face Stella and Elisia. "I imbued the bullets with Hullabaloo and gave them direction," He said with a new aura of strength. He points at them, "You two are next.""Oh? You are going to attack us even with your injuries?""I can't kill you without attacking you."

Alex and Lubo get up and charge towards Elisia and Stella. Elisia disappears and reappears near Alex and Lubo and uses Speed Queen to smash Alex into a wall. Lubo brings out Gas Mask, and they punch each other in an attempt to overpower the other. Jody reaches for his gun, and Stella reaches in her satchel. Jody fires off five bullets, and Stella takes out her string. She speeds it up and cleaves the bullets into pieces. A few of the shrapnels hit her, but it's not enough to kill her or knock her out. "This is my stand, 'Ashes,' the ability to speed up and slow down things I touch in a 3-meter radius. I sped up the string, so your bullets are useless against me. You were a worthy opponent, but now it's time you die", the string she used burnt up, so she pulls out a second string. Jody tried to fire his last round, but his vision was blurring again from the blood loss. She holds the spindle and rolls the string to the ground. She swings the string up and increases the speed. Blood drips from Jody's mouth and from his chest wound. He can't die here. He has to make sure Eden stays safe. He grabs his gun and fires his last round as the string makes contact. The vision in his left side disappears as the string slices his face, but he sees the bullet hit Stella in the chest. As he falls to the ground, he hears Eden scream. "I guess this is it," he thinks as he hits the cold colosseum ground as blood coats his body. He closes his eyes and thinks, "I'm so sorry, Eden."

Pucci collapses on the floor. Doppio (The boss's real name) wasn't surprised by this outcome. Not only because of Epitaph, but Bucciarati could've himself could have beat Pucci. He was just there to back up Bruno. That was the real reason Doppio went to the Colosseum. He needs to eliminate the only threat to his control over Italy. Doppio looks at Bucciarati. After becoming his top cappo after escorting Doppio's daughter to him, Bucciarati asked Doppio to stop the drug trade that had taken his father's life. Doppio obliged, and now Passione works as bodyguard jobs to recoup from the lack of the drug trade. "Arrivederci," Bruno tells Pucci as he unzips Pucci's head. "Come on, Capo, let's kill the rest of these Pillar members."

Alex is barely able to keep up with Elisia and Lubo's fight. He's felt helpless the entire time during this short adventure. He was tossed aside by Speed Queen every time he confronted her. Elisia killed his entire crew and made his fiance slowly die of exhaustion in her attempt to save him. He couldn't even help the person he cared about the most. Elisia even took the body away, so he can't even bury her properly. Lubo's brother was part of the massacred squad that Tally was in. His family was always tied to the Joestar-Brando conflict, and in his attempt to deviate from his family's footsteps, he changed his name. But it seems like he wasn't enough on his own. He started to crawl out of the hole that was created by the impact of his body, hitting the wall. Lubo veered Elisia away from Jody and Eden. They were out of sight, but he hoped that they were ok. Even though they were almost evenly matched strength-wise, Elisia had more endurance than Lubo, and the punches were starting to take their toll on him. Alex knew he was in no position to fight. 

He could feel his fractured bones protrude from his skin. "Buttercup," he mutters as his stand heals him. He was always neglected by his two parents in favor of his other brother because of his affinity with his family's technique. Alex had grown to hate them by the time he gained his stand. After his brother only manifested a phenomenon type stand (a stand that isn't a punchy punchy ghost), and Alex developed a stand that was perfect for his family's technique. His parents tried to fix their relationship, but he knew that they didn't really care about him; they just wanted the perfect successor. But now, he would have no choice but to use it. Buttercup broke a block of debris off, and Alex aimed his fingers towards Elisia, his palm facing upwards. Buttercup condensed the block into a smooth, perfect sphere and placed it on Alex's palm. He would have to use the Zeppeli technique. The sphere begins to spin in his hand.

<----------To be Continued

There, that should fill me until New Years. If you like this story, then thanks. I like this story a lot and I hope you guys notice my writing getting better slowly. Anywho look forward for the next chapter in January!

Alex is the black dot and Jody is the red one