Confrontation

"OIII ALEX!" Shouts a voice to their right. Jody looks and sees a 6-foot Slovakian man with a brown shaved topknot and a 4-inch long beard. Behind him a red-haired with brown eyes, but despite being much shorter, the red-haired man was way more intimidating than the fluffy Lubo. Could that be... The Boss of Passione? His eyes were so cold Jody didn't doubt it could freeze hell over; the Boss held themselves with the menacing aura of a devil. The Boss extended their hand. "Hello, I am the boss of Passione; tell me your stand abilities, so I know how to properly apply you" Jody looks at Alex and at Bruno, then says, "I have the ability to manipulate directions, Alex has the ability to destroy and recreate whatever he touches, and Eden has the ability to manipulate emotions." 

The Boss nods and leads the group into the colosseum doors. "Did you really think I would let you get so close and ambush me?" A voice says behind them. Jody spins around and sees a black man with very short white hair with shaved lines forming two elongated hexagons of hair between his scalp and his temples, each joining the corresponding eyebrow with a zig-zagging strand of hair, standing behind them. "You have walked to your deaths! Here I end Elisia's problem! Whitesnake!" A white stand with markings covering its body and a black crown emerges from behind Pucci. Jody takes a deep breath and analyzes his surroundings. They were between the columns of the colosseum and on the first floor. The sun shined from behind Pucci. He stood at their exit, and they were too clustered together to fight him at the moment; they would have to retreat for now. And if Pucci knew they were going to be there, Jody would have to deal with other stand users. "Get back! Bucciarati and I deal with Pucci! Find where he hid the disks!" The Boss shouts as he pushes Alex into Jody and turns to face Pucci. "It doesn't matter who I kill first. Your fates will all be the same!" Pucci yells as Whitesnake punches the Boss. A zipper splits the Boss in half. "Huh??!?!" Pucci says in confusion. Bruno's stand punches Whitesnake's arm away from the Boss as he puts himself back together. "You're wrong, Pucci! It's your fate that's been sealed!" 

"ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI!"

Bruno's stand pummels Whitesnake sending Pucci stumbling back. Bruno tosses Jody a gun and turns to face Pucci. "I guess they have this under control," Jody thinks to himself as he takes Eden's hand and goes up the stairs to find the location of the disks.

After a bit of wandering, he finds himself in the middle of the colosseum; Alex tells him to keep his guard up since they haven't faced anyone yet. Jody nods and spies a misplaced rock; he sends an arrow to pull it towards him. The arrow dislodges the rock, and just as he suspected, the disks were in there. But a cold chill suddenly ran down his spine. He quickly scans to see where Eden is. He sees her down the stairs in the shade. He walks towards her as a shearing pain hits his back. He falls down the stairs in front of Eden. She runs toward him. He sends arrows out of his wound to pull out what hit him. A knife pitters to the ground. He feels the wound; it missed his vital organs, but he would have to find Alex to fix him up. He quickly gets to his feet and tries to see who hit him. "JODY JOESTAR!" Shouts a feminine voice from on top of a pillar. The sun was behind her, but he recognized that voice. She jumped from the pillar, and her words made him freeze in his place. "Speed Queen!" He quickly braced his arms for whatever she had. He heard the warp and brought out Hullabaloo's arms. Knifes pelted his arms as he could feel her closing the distance. He shoots arrows at her to push her back and give him some more time to think, but she kept weaving and moving out of the way. Even when he redirected arrows to catch her off guard, she moved out of the way as if she knew where he was aiming for. Yellow blurs peel off of her as she dodges. "Speed Queen must be using her stands ability, but what is it?" he thinks as he jumps back to evade her punch. She moves too quickly for him and uses Speed Queen to punch him midair so he can't dodge the attack. "GOODBYE FOR GOOD JOJO! ANOTHER STEP CLOSER TO ENDING THE JOESTAR BLOODLINE!" Elisia shouts as she moves for a full-force punch. Jody smiles, "Eden, now"

"BLACK AND WHITE TV!"The slender stand appears behind Eden. Elisia's smile falters as she collapses and starts to convulse. Jody pressures her down with his directional arrows. He pulls out his gun and aims for Elisia's head. Her face contorts with rage as she's forced to look down the barrel of Jody's gun.

Eden screams behind him. "Damn, she must have a limit then," he thinks as he looks behind to see if she is ok. Her torso was bloodied. She was leaning on the shaded wall and panting. He increases the pressure on Elisia to compensate for Black and White TV letting go. He wondered how long it would take for Lubo and Alex to find them from the loud noise. He should end this as soon as possible. He looked back to Elisia and aimed his gun. Just as he pushed on the trigger, the feeling in his fingers disappeared. He moves his hand up towards his face in confusion, and as he does that, it falls off. He yells in pain and stumbles back. His right-hand hits the ground, and his gun falls out of his dismembered hand.

<---------to be continued