5: The return of Sukone Tei & a new rival

Intro:
Miku reading her diary...

Miku: That girl...I remember her.

Luka: Um. What are you reading Mimi?

Miku: Remember the girl who tried to kill me?

Luka: Um no...

Miku: I think her name is Sukone Tei. Iroha chan told me it's Mayu's beloved...

Part 1: She's back...

On the way to school...

Miku: Hey Len.

Len: Yeah?

Miku: Remember that girl who tried to kill me? Isn't she your childhood friend along with Rin?

Rin: Sukone Tei?

Len: Ew not her.

Miku: I'm worried. It's been a few years since her death, but Mayu is trying to get her back...

Then they both go on the tube to go to school. Miku keeps shivering because all she's thinking about is Iroha telling them about Sukone Tei.

Miku: Her beloved...

Rin: It doesn't matter anymore Miku, Tei is dead.

Len: True.

Miku: But But, Mayu does those crazy satanic rituals to bring her back right?

Rin: I don't believe in them.

Len: Me Either.

Miku: I'm just worried...

A few stops later, they suddenly see her enter the tube.

Miku: Holy crap it's her!

Mayu: Ahhhh. (places her hands on her heart) Miku, I brought her back.

Len: YOU WHAT?!

Mayu: I brought my beloved back from the dead! (laughs maniacally and pulls of her mask)

Rin: Hey, you're supposed to keep your mask on the tube! Covid safety, remember?

Mayu: It doesn't matter to me, my beloved has returned.

Miku: You can't be joking, Tei has really returned?

Miku walks with the twins to form time and she suddenly sees someone walking. They had grey hair and wore her school uniform.

Miku: Oh no...

Rin: Whats Up Miku?

Miku: Mayu can't be joking. She's really back...

Part 2: Death Threat

In form time...

Luka: So was it interesting to learn about drugs?

Sarah: It's cause you do them.

Luka: Well, I don't recommend taking drugs, it's bad for your health.

Miku's form starts packing up and suddenly she sees a piece of paper saying "OPEN" in her pencil case. Then Miku walks to English on her own since Neru is in a different form than her. Once Miku sits down next to Neru, she doesn't know whether to open the paper.

Miku: Neru, since Luka hasn't arrived, should I open it?

Neru: Yeah. She's pretty late...