Starting of a business

William's POV: 

When I woke up I noticed that Clara already woke up. I got dressed and took some of the toast that Clara had left me, and ate it. Then Henry called. "Hey Hen," I said straight away when I answered. "Hey Will!" replied Henry with excitement. "You sound happy, what's up?" I started. "Well, when I was driving around in New Harmony, to see my parents, there was a building not too big or small. So I'm wondering to start our business there!" he said with joy in his voice. "That'd be awesome Hen!" I exclaimed. "Can you drive over to me so we can look around it?" he asked. "Sure, give me about 10 minutes" I responded. "Alright, I'll see ya then!" he replied and ended the call. I grabbed my car keys and placed them on my shoes, and walked out of the apartment. I drove over to Henry. He was waiting outside. "Will! You here!" he said with a smile running up to me. "Yeah, hop in," I said. "So where is it?" I asked. "It's in New Harmony, and a couple of streets down, I'll show you once we're there," I responded. After about an hour we made it there. "So it's this building?" I asked. "Yeah" I replied with a smile. "follow me I'll show you inside!" he finished. As I followed Henry, I looked around. "It looks so cool!" I said. "I'm glad you like it, it used to be my grandfather's workshop," Henry responded with a smile. 

~Some Months Later~

On one's POV:

"I can't believe we did it, we finally finished Fredbear's family diner!" said Henry with a cheerful shout. "Yeah, me neither," replied William with a smile. Around the room, the first things you can spot are the yellow bear and the matching rabbit, and tables with colorful tablecloths. "HENRY! HENRY!" shouted Lora from the entrance. "Lora? What are you doing here? I thought you were with my parents talking. " said Henry. "I was, but then I've gotten good news!" she exclaimed walking closer with tears in her eyes. "W-what is it?" he asked curiously having his hand on Lora's cheek. "I'm pregnant!" she said jumping into Henry's arms. "Congrats Hen you're going to be a father!" William said with a laugh."i-I'm gonna be a father?!" Henry said with joy in his voice. "I can't believe it!! he said fulled with joy hugging Lora.